- Para toda a família
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
After collection from your hotel or guesthouse in an air-conditioned minivans, it will take about 20 minutes to reach the port of Chong Khneas. Upon arrival, you will exit the vehicle and jump onto a small boat which has life jackets and is driven by an experienced and safe local driver.
The boat ride through Chong Khneas will allow you to see ordinary Cambodians going about their daily life in the floating village. Fishermen, boat-makers, markets, schools, spirit houses and waving children are always in plentiful supply on this mesmerizing scenic route, and it is not uncommon for the scenery of Chong Khneas to provoke silence on the boat, as you take in the sights and sounds that surround you. Once the trip through Chong Khneas is complete, your boat will begin the journey across the great Tonle Sap Lake to the stilted houses and flooded forest of Kompong Phluk.
Upon arrival at Kompong Phluk, you will jump out of the boat and into a smaller rowing boat to explore the area. Kompong Phluk is a set of villages based on the floodplain of the Tonle Sap Lake. There are about 3,000 villagers who live in Kompong Phluk, most of whom live in stilted houses. The people depend largely on fishing and tourism for their incomes.
Depending on the season, you will either row or walk through the flooded forest, and then will head up to the stilted houses of the floating village. During wet season, this area will be completely submerged, while in the dry season, the stilted houses will tower up to six meters above you. After you have toured the school and the pagoda in the center of the village, you will begin your journey back across Tonle Sap Lake to the famous Queen Tara, in the heart of the floating village.
On the Queen Tara, you will enjoy a well-deserved meal and 2 cold drinks. Afterwards, you can take a seat on the viewing deck and enjoy the magnificent scenery surrounding you. At about 3:15pm you will leave the Queen Tara and head back to the port at Chong Khneas where your air-conditioned vehicle will be waiting to transport you directly home to your hotel or guesthouse.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Rowing through the flooded forest
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned cab
- English speaking guides
- One meal aboard the boat
- 2 drinks aboard the boat (soft drink, beer, cocktails or champagne)
- Tour of the floating village of Chong Khneas
- Tour of flooded forest and village at Kompong Phluk by row boat
- Unlimited bottled water
- All check point fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 10 or under are half price, children 5 or under are free
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note that this tour is dependent on water levels in the lake, please inquire on booking.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.