- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
Meet your guide for an orientation at Ubin Adventures and then suit up with your life vest and climb aboard your double kayak. These sit-on-top boats are easy to navigate and your guide will offer instructional techniques along the way. Your 9-mile (15-km) kayak route starts out from Changi Beach as you paddle into the sea, and then moves into the tidal streams that bisect the north and south parts of Pulau Ubin.
Follow your guide past the cape of Chek Jawa, where 250 acres (100 hectares) of wetlands are situated on the island’s southeastern tip. Here, you’ll find several ecosystems—including sea grass lagoon, mangrove, coral rubble and coastal forest—that support a multitude of marine life in its waters.
During your journey, paddle past the hunting grounds of dolphin pods and the nesting site of sea eagles. Watch manta rays glide by before exploring inland rivers at high tide. Once you reach the creeks and enter the mangrove trees, your group may chance upon the occasional mangrove tree snake, large monitor lizard and hornbill.
Along the way, stop for a lunch break amid the beautifully scenic waterscape. (It is recommended that you bring your own lunch and beverage.) Toward the end of your kayak adventure, your guide will help you spot the nesting areas of the smooth-coated otter and lead you to their favorite play area to watch their antics.
Your 6-hour tour ends at 3:30pm at Ubin Adventures, where you can change into dry clothes before making your way back to your hotel.
Please click 'View Additional Information' to see the kayaking route map.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os pre��os mais baixos possível.
Kayak Tour of Pulau Ubin from Singapore
- Kayak, paddle and portable flotation device
- Professional kayaking leader
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ferry transportation
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers are recommended to bring the following: Toiletries and towel for freshening up; A change of fresh clothes; Sunscreen; Hat / Cap; Water bottle; T-shirt / Rash guard with surf / board shorts; Covered Shoes / Aqua Boots (Booties) that you can get wet in
- No Sandals / Slippers Allowed. Participants who come with inappropriate footwear will not be allowed to proceed with the course
- Travelers must be fit enough to swim 50 meters with flotation device
- Travelers must provide their own lunch and snacks
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Passport name, number, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.