Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Para toda a família
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
Pick up at your hotel or at the meeting point in Sorrento at approx. 7:30am and departure for Apulia. Along the way you will visit the Castellana Caves discovered in 1938. The Grottos of Castellana are one of the most important attractions of Apulia and a natural heritage of inestimable value to Italy. The tour winds along a distance of 3 km, a unique guided tour of the caves.
Time at leisure for lunch (at own expense). After the visit to the Caves, the journey continues to Locorotondo where you’ll enjoy a wine tasting in the local wine cellar. The proceed to Alberobello the town of the “trulli” which is part of the Unesco Heritage list. The trulli are typical houses with a cone roof, used as homes and to store farmer utensils. End your 1st day heading to Noci. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Lecce - Gallipoli – Ostuni – Noci (B, D)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel and departure to Lecce, renowned for its baroque arts and architecture developed between the end of the XVI century and the first half of the XVII century. During the tour you will admire the rich and beautiful decoration of the St. Oronzo church, the basilica of Santa Croce and the Celestini palace and the Roman amphitheatre. The tour will continue to Gallipoli, from the Greek name Kallipolis meaning "beautiful city", a fishing village on the coast in southern Italy's Apulia region. Gallipoli has a good old town built on a limestone island and linked to the mainland by a 16th century bridge. Its harbours are used by fishing boats and there's plenty of fresh seafood. Free time for lunch (at your expense) and proceed to the village of Ostuni, also called “white town” because of its white walls and white painted houses. Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Noci.
Day 3: Matera – Sorrento (B)
Buffet breakfast at the hotel and departure to Matera. This town is internationally known for the “sassi” (stones), originated from a prehistoric (troglodyte) settlement, and are suspected to be the first settlements in Italy. One of the peculiarities of this ancient city is that there is a great similarity with the ancient sites in and around Jerusalem. This caught the eye of film directors and movie studios and the Sassi were the set of various films such as “The Gospel according to St. Matthew”(Pasolini 1964), “King David” (Bruce Beresford 1985), “The Passion of the Christ” (Gibson 2004) and the “ Nativity story” (Hardwicke 2006). Matera is also part of the Unesco Heritage List. Time for a snack in Matera and return via Pompei to Sorrento.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- City tax on accommodation (paid directly to hotel)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Seasonal tour operating from May to October
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.