- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
The tour starts at Quilca port at 9:30am. You can reach there on your own transport, private service or public transport from Arequipa. It'll take you approximately 3 hours. Here Caleta San Jose boats will be waiting to start the tour navigating towards Caleta San Jose (2hr). After arriving to Caleta San Jose and being accommodated in your sea view rooms of the lodge, a delicious lunch prepared with fresh seafood waits for you.
In the afternoon enjoy the beach at Caleta San Jose kayaking, swimming, snorkeling, fishing or just enjoy the beauty of this “caleta” while drinking a “pisco sour” at the sunset. Later on a bonfire sets the perfect atmosphere to enjoy the night and a delicious barbecue.
Your full day starts with breakfast. After a little break the trekking start’s (40 minutes soft) to some of the most beautiful “caletas” around, on the way you will visit “Caleta la Francesa” and a flat trail of the same name were a hundred´s years old Galeon Anchor is quietly standing up maybe pointing to a shipwreck or and undiscovered treasure. Few meter away you will stop at “caleta Amcumpita” a long bay of 500 meters long with emerald color water for a refreshing break. The trekking continues ( 20 more minute) to “caleta la Huata” were the boats of Caleta San Jose waits to take you to “caleta Honoratos”. On the way back the boat goes to “Isla de Horillos” a marine national park, were is possible to observe many families of sea lions, Humboldt penguins, many types of birds and with a little luck the sea Otter and Dolphins.
Once back at the lodge, an energetic lunch waits for you, on the afternoon just relax at the beach of Caleta San Jose and Caleta la Francesa until dinner time around the bonfire.
If you consider adding any extra days, activities and all meals are provided.
On the last day of the tour just enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of Caleta San Jose & Caleta la Francesa kayaking, swimming, snorkeling, fishing from the floating platform or rocks while the boats get ready to take you back to Quilca port at 1pm after lunch and arriving there at 3pm were the tour finish.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Beach and the lodge
- 2 nights accommodation
- 1 Buffet lunch
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities (kayak, snorkel, fishing)
- Guided tour to other beaches & the national reserve Hornillos Island
- Tour host
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Taxes (18%)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Taxes (18%) can be exonerated for foreign travelers. We need a copy of the main page of passport & "tarjeta andina" proof of being a tourist.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.