Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
These are two days fit for any goddess or knight in search for the Holy Grail or Excalibur. We drive through the lands of these legends and present the truth hidden in a landscape where dragons fly and crystals emerge from the ground, where you meet real earth energy workers, witches and saints.
We begin the day by driving down the Michael ley line into the wilds of Dartmoor, where we cross bridges over 4000 years old and wander in the magical Wistman’s Faerie Wood. We then dine, as nobles do, at the Hunting Lodge in the middle of the moors. Afterwards we climb up the holy Templar hill, Brentor, where a church greets us, perched on its peak as if held up only by magic and the energies of the Michael ley line.
We arrive in Tintagel where we settle into our B&B, and go for an extremely delicious dinner at the Wellington Hotel.
We start the day in the amazing town of Tintagel as the tide reveals one of the most magical places, where it is said Merlin himself worked and initiated druids, we will bravely clamber into ‘Merlin's Cave’ where we will do a visualization. As we emerge from the darkness of the cave, we will look up towards Tintagel Castle, which is perched on the cliffs above the cave.
Then we walk back into the little village and have a taste of the most famous ‘Cornish Pasty’ for lunch - if you haven’t had a pasty in Cornwall you haven’t had a pasty. In the afternoon we will explore the delightful landscape of Fairies and Gnomes through the woodland of Rocky Valley, where we will discover the Bronze Age Labyrinths next to the river. These are over 3500 years old and are found amongst the ruins of an old mill, said to be built on the grounds of a wise women’s college.
Then we will walk into the mystically beautiful St Nectan's Glen and waterfall. Here a space is held for the Fairies and the spirit of the 5th century Celtic Christian Saint Nectan. This is said to be the place where the Knights of the Round Table came to be blessed before their quest for the Holy Grail. In the afternoon we travel back to Glastonbury.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Price for one person.
Price for one person £380.
A partir de
USD 415,64Detalhes de preços
Price for two people.
Price for two people £287.50 per person.
A partir de
USD 629,76Detalhes de preços
Price for three people.
Price for three people £230 per person.
A partir de
USD 755,71Detalhes de preços
- Overnight accommodation
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.