Idiomas da excursão
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui equipamento de snorkel
- Traslado do aeroporto
We will set sail to the close island of Brač, to a town called Milna. Milna is famous by its marvelous bay, in which the ships of the emperor Diokletian have found a secure harbor in the time of the building of his palace in Split.
Island Hvar is a unique blend of luxurious Mediterranean nature, rich cultural and historical heritage, and elite tourist present, an inexhaustible treasury of the unique scenery, great atmosphere and adventure. If Hvar (the city) is a place to be during the night, than Pakleni Otoki is where everybody wants to be during the day. This gorgeous chain of 21 wooded isles has crystal-clear seas, hidden beaches and deserted lagoons.
We will spend the night in lively fishing town called Komiža on the island of Vis, but before we reach this picturesque town we will explore beautiful beaches on South side of Vis, including the hidden beach Stiniva. Fishermen from Komiža are quite famous, so fish and the fruits of the sea have become traditional food on this island, especially lobsters. Wines from Komiža are also known and highly esteemed.
Just 5 miles from Komiža lay island of Biševo. This small island is famous for its sandy beaches and many caves. It is best known for its rare natural phenomenon, Modra špilja (Blue cave). The interior of the cave and the sea inside it are an indescribable silver-blue color.
Wakeup-swim in crystal clear water just off of your boat is just priceless and great intro in to a new sailing day. Beside summer joys today’s goal is to start sailing North and reach anchorage on East side of island Drvenik Veli.
Today we will explore streets of an old town, pearl of the region, Trogir. Trogir is over flown with preserved historical monuments. Lovers of cultural monuments, works of art, original buildings and beautiful streets shall learn here about its magnificent and multi-layered heritage, left from Romans and Greeks. By no doubt it was a right choice to put Trogir on UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites
We will visit the city of Split, the capital of Dalmatia. This eternally young city with a population of about 200.000, who give it its warm Mediterranean temper, has lived its urban rhythm for as long as 1,700 years, with its heart in Diocletian’s Palace ant its soul with arms outspread to embrace you. Ever since this time, the city, protected by UNESCO and entered into the register of World Cultural Heritage, has been writing the history of the Croatian south’s unique capital.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive