Dubrovnik, also known as "the pearl of the Adriatic" is indeed an amazing town. Since words simply can not give justice to this old town, join this tour and experience its beauty for yourselves. Explore impressive city walls and the picturesque squares and take in breathtaking views. On this guided tour of the city you will discover the historic center and the charming main central street of Stradun.
Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Conduzida por um guia local
Once you arrive to Dubrovnik, one of the most outstanding tourist destinations in the Mediterranean, you will explore the city on a walking tour to learn everything about its history, monuments, and why it forms part of the UNESCO World Heritage List. Dubrovnik is famous for its wonderful Renaissance and Baroque architecture, red brick roofs and its two kilometers long walls that successfully resisted the attacks of different enemies through centuries. It is a must-see destination in Croatia.
Explore the Old Town's central street Stradun; the Franciscan Monastery (with one of the oldest pharmacies in the world), the renaissance Rector's Palace, the town walls, the Lovrjenac Fortress and many picturesque squares and churches of this amazing town. This 1.5 hour long walking tour will reveal all the secrets of this amazing city to you, so that you can explore it on your own during your free time in Dubrovnik.
Make the most of your free time and stop by one of the local restaurants to taste some delicious traditional food or to take a ride on the cable car to the top of the Srd Mountain to enjoy the breathtaking view at the old town of Dubrovnik and its surroundings. It is not a bad idea to purchase some souvenirs that will make this journey even more memorable.
When the time comes, join the rest of the group, get back into the cozy comfortable coach and start your journey back to Split or Trogir after a perfectly well spent day in the Pearl of the Adriatic. You will get dropped off at the same point where you were picked up.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
7:30am from Split
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
Dubrovnik old town
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.