Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Then it's on to Krka National Park and Skradinski buk, one of the best known natural beauties of Croatia. Our professionally-guided tour includes a fascinating walk through an authentically restored ensemble of small stone houses, workshops, exhibits and watermills which show how water was used to make village life possible and sustainable centuries ago. Then we'll begin our nature walk to enjoy the rich diversity of flora and fauna through a network of forest pathways as well over wooden bridges. After about 90 minutes, our bus will then take you to Roski slap, a beautiful, quiet, untouched natural preserve perfect for swimming and relaxation. After the break you will have the opportunity for an optional lunch in a typical Dalmatian konoba (tavern) where you can taste local delicious traditional food like prosciutto, cheese, hearty bread and wine and local fruits and vegetables. After lunch, we will take a road takes leads us up to one of the most exciting Krka River canyons.
Along the way you will enjoy the same kind of breathtaking views that professional photographers capture to illustrate Croatian tourist brochures, like the panorama of Visovac Island.
Then we say good-bye to the park continue our trip to the seaside city of Sibenik, to see its main attractions - including St Jacob’s Cathedral, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site. We will return to Split along the beautiful coastal road, passing by picturesque villages, such as Primosten and Marina, and beautiful offshore islands.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Pickup and drop-off at the nearest meeting point
- Transport in comfortable midibus
- Entrance tickets to NP Krka
- Sightseeing of the cathedral of St James (Sibenik)
- Official English-speaking tour guide
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT
- Optional: Our guests will have the opportunity to have a lunch in typical Dalmatian konoba (tavern), which includes local food like prosciutto, cheese, hearty bread, vegetable and local wine with special price 10€.
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Here are few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all: comfortable walking shoes or sandals, sportswear, bathing suit, sunscreen, sunglasses, towel, additional clothes for change (if you plan to swim in the National Park). After summer time we recommend to bring also a warm sweater and to wear closed comfortable shoes.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.