Double your fun by visiting two historic spots in Bosnia and Herzegovina on this one day long tour from Split or Trogir. Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle across the border to hit the spot where the western culture meets the exotic eastern culture in a strikingly beautiful Old City of Mostar. Explore the streets with a local guide while listening about the distinctive culture of this less-visited European country. Use this opportunity to visit the peaceful Catholic pilgrimage village Medugorje to relax your body and mind and, perhaps, even find your inner peace.
Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Conduzida por um guia local
Start your day early; get picked up at your hotel or meet the group at the centrally located meeting point in Split or Trogir. A scenic route across the border takes you through some picturesque villages of the rural Bosnia and Herzegovina as you approach the famous Catholic pilgrimage village Medugorje. This small rural site has turned into a wildly known pilgrimage site for Catholics around the world, that come here every year in search of a miracle. It was back in 1981 when six children claimed they saw a vision of Virgin Mary when Medugorje became exceedingly famous, attracting more and more visitors every year. Make the most of your free time here to walk around the village, or attend the Holy Mass or, perhaps, climb the Apparition Hill.
Later on, enjoy a short ride to Mostar – a city from the past, the point of connection between the west world and the exotic eastern culture. Explore the city with a local guide and listen about all the hypnotizing historical anecdotes. You’ll find yourself bedazzled at the sight of the famous Stari Most (Old Bridge) – a majestic stone arch above the Neretva River, connecting two medieval towers, giving the city a widely recognizable visual identity. Here you can testify at one of a kind spectacle performed specially for the visitors of the city – young locals showing off in their daredevil stunts; throwing themselves off the twenty meters high Old Bridge into the icy water of the Neretva River. Mind you, not anyone can perform these acrobatic tricks! There’s a special crash course that you would need to pay and attend before anyone lets you jump into the river from that height. So just relax and enjoy while professionals do it the best way they can!
Cross over the bridge to check out the Ottoman quarter which has been attractively restored after the war in the nineties. Check out the old Bazar, the Mosque and then, after the walking tour, enjoy exploring the city on your own. This city will inspire you with its oriental structured streets and buildings, friendly people, good tasty food and a very distinctive coffee culture which might remind you of Turkey. So make the most of your free time here in Mostar to sit back and relax on one of the terraces, try out traditional food or explore the immense line of souvenir shops to bring back home some unique oriental-looking-like souvenirs.
The ride back to Split leads you through the rocky landscapes of Herzegovina. After arriving in Split or Trogir you will be dropped off at the same place where you were picked up in the morning.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
7:30am from Split
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
The historic Old Bridge in Mostar
- Local guide in Mostar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.