Explore the beautiful Plitvice Lakes National Park on this day tour from Split and Trogir. Located at the top of Croatia’s Adriatic region, in the Dinaric Alps, this UNESCO-listed site is one of the must-see sights in the area. The unanticipated beauty of this National Park lies in its sixteen stunning turquoise colored lakes, harmoniously inter-connected by a chain of waterfalls and surrounded by serene deep-green forests. The sereneness of the nature and the roaring thunder of water falling from one lake to another make you wonder if you’ve accidentally fallen into some fantasy land. Perfect day-trip destination if you want to take in the most of your holiday in Croatia.
Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Preço competitivo
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Get picked up at your hotel or meet the group at the centrally located meeting point in Split or Trogir to begin this thrilling one day tour out of the city. Ride in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and pass by some truly stunning landscapes. Relax and day-dream for a while as you learn about history and the biological importance of the biggest and oldest Croatian National Park.
After arriving in Plitvice Lakes National Park, stretch your legs and begin exploring the park with a local guide. Strikingly beautiful green forest welcomes you with its diversity while wooden trails for visitors wait for you to explore them. The route covers approximately 1.5 miles so make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes. Some parts of the trail are pretty steep, but even the most precipitous parts of the park are worth the effort. Take in the tall trees, hundreds of shades of green around you, the sound of birds humming, and subtle indications of wild life.
The lakes are turquoise and emerald green. Listen to the sound of water crushing to the ground – a perfect balance between nature’s tranquility which will calms your soul and dramatic jaw-dropping views. Hop on an electric boat to get the best possible view at the lakes. Make sure you remember to bring your camera with you because you wouldn’t want to miss all the unique photo opportunities while you drive from Gornja Jezera (Upper Lakes) to Donja Jezera (Lower Lakes).
Leave the boat behind and walk for a while more as you enjoy views at the higher lakes. Later on, catch a final panoramic view at the lakes and the surrounding forest as you enjoy a short train ride. Finish the tour by getting back on the bus and heading towards Split or Trogir where you’ll be dropped off at your hotel or at the meeting point.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
7:30am from Trogir
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
The miracles of nature
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Sightseeing cruise
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is strongly recommended that you wear sportswear and bring a camera on this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.