- Confirmação instantânea
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
After checking in for your dive and meeting your dive guide, you’ll be outfitted with your scuba gear (BCD, regulator, mask, fins, tanks and weights) and given an introduction to the different dive sites. Depending on the daily conditions, you may visit a wreck site, a wall or a reef. These are certified dives, and you must show proof of your diving certification to participate.
When your group is ready, head out into the beautiful turquoise waters off the St Lucia coast and get ready for your underwater adventure! You’ll take two 40- to 60-minute dives with a break in between to refuel with provided beverages, such as water and juice plus The dive sites vary each day depending on the water conditions but all are in the St Lucia Marine Reserve off the west coast of the island.
After your second dive, return by boat to the dock (with drop-off at your Castries hotel).
Possible sites visited during your dive:
Lesleen M Wreck Site
In 1986, this 65-foot (19-meter) freighter was sunk by the St Lucia Department of Fisheries to provide an artificial reef for the local fish and other marine life. The site is a 15-minute boat ride from the dive center and sits between 40 and 65 feet (12 and 19 meters) below the surface of the water. During your dive, check out the soft coral and sponges that cover the ship and provide a habitat for hydroids, lobsters and young fish. It’s a great introduction to wreck diving if you’re a newly certified diver.
This dramatic and colorful wall starts at the base of the Petit Piton, the smaller of St Lucia’s two UNESCO World Heritage-listed Pitons. It drops many thousands of feet below the surface and is covered in soft coral, sea fans and crustaceans.
Anse Chastanet Reef
Covered in soft coral, sponges and gorgonians, this reef sits on a shallow plateau that progresses to 25 feet (7.5 meters) deep and then drops away to 140 feet (42.5 meters). It’s home to a variety of marine life, from parrot fish and needlefish to moray eels and crabs. It’s a great site for underwater macro photography.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available from Castries hotels only
Soufriere - 11am
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Tour departs from Castries
A partir de
USD 138,99Detalhes de preços
Tour departs from Soufriere
A partir de
USD 138,99Detalhes de preços
2-Tan Scuba Dive in St Lucia
- Certified dive guide
- Use of BCD, regulator, mask, fins, tanks, weights
- Water and juice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Castries hotels only
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Soufriere
- Wetsuit (rental available for approx US$10)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Proof of dive certification is required from all divers
- Bring a change of dry clothes and your own towel
- Note: Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended; all participants are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving; some pre-existing medical conditions (such as asthma and heart conditions) may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor before traveling
- Note: Children under 16 must have parental consent in order to participate
- Please note: a toilet and shower are on board the dive boat
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.