Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
Your land adventure begins as you are whisked away in an air-conditioned vehicle on your way to Sulphur Springs, the only drive-in volcano in the world. You will know that you've reached the springs by the pungent and unique smell of Sulphur! Once there, you have the option of a guided tour gazing at the steamy, bubbling pools or revitalize yourself in the bathing pools reputed to have therapeutic properties. Changing rooms and showers are available at the Sulphur Springs Park.
After the Sulpher Springs, return to the dock and take a 5-minute boat ride to Sugar Beach formerly known as Jalousie the most beautiful beach on island. At this scenic white sand beach nestled between the Pitons, you will be served an authentic local lunch with complimentary drinks. There is a designated spot for snorkeling near the Petit Piton where you can explore the amazing underwater world beneath you. Not into snorkeling? You may opt to swim in the pristine Caribbean waters or simply relax and sunbath on the beach.
Your adventure continues, as you travel along the beautiful coastline of St Lucia, you will learn about the quaint fishing villages, the people as well as the history of this 238 square-mile island. Your first sightseeing stop is at the Bat Cave, just outside Soufriere, which is home to thousands of fruit bats. Then move on to Anse Chastanet’s black volcanic sand beach perfect for more snorkeling and swimming.
In a stunning and secluded part of the island lies Marigot Bay, also known as one of the most beautiful bays in the Caribbean. It was also the location for the Dr. Doolittle movie. The scenic Marigot Bay is a safe haven for many yachts during the hurricane season and home to some of the finest restaurants on island.
The last stop on the tour will be at the Natural Bridge, affectionately known as the “Tunnel of Love”, a natural rock formation resembling a woman’s high heels before you head back to Castries.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Captain and passengers
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not recommended for participants with back problems