- Confirmação instantânea
- Inclui embarque e entrega gratuitas no porto
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Day 2: 5 hours
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
St Petersburg Shore Excursion: 2-Day Private Sightseeing Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Welcome gift pack
- Bottle of water daily
- Headset (for groups larger than 6 pax)
- Photo permits
- Visa-free visit
- Port fees and local taxes
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please note: As soon as we receive your passport details, we will prepare and send your tour ticket to you. Please ensure you bring a print out of your ticket to present at immigration control upon arrival at St Petersburg’s port. Your ticket entitles you to visa-free entry into the city for your tour
After cruising through the city and passing sights like Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and St Isaac’s Cathedral, stop by Peter and Paul Fortress, highlighted by Peter and Paul Cathedral with its 400-foot (122-meter) spire. Let your guide lead you through the fortress and cathedral telling stories about its history and seeing where various emperors are interned.
Day 2: St PetersburgOn arrival, begin with a tour of this Versailles-like residence, and hear about its history from your guide.
Stroll around Peterhof Park, the vast gardens that surround the complex. The Upper Garden, located between the St Petersburg highway and the Grand Palace, is a Gallic-style garden with five fountains including one depicting Neptune. The Lower Park lies between the Grand Palace and the seashore, boasting the world's largest system of fountains. As you wander, snap photos and hear from your guide how the park's 18th-century fountain system doesn't require the use of any pumps to operate.
When the time comes, return to St Petersburg port, where your shore excursion concludes.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the St Petersburg port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.