Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Evita as filas
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
8-9.30am City tour
City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places in St Petersburg. Your guide will tell you different stories and legends about famous palaces and architectural ensembles. You will see: Nevsky prospect (the main street in St Petersburg), National Library, Kazan Cathedral, the Square of Arts, Russian Museum, Ethnographical Museum, Michael’s Castle, Summer Gardens of Peter the Great, the log cabin of Peter the Great, Aurora Battleship, the Spit of Basil Island, The State St Petersburg University, the Monument of Peter the Great, Admiralty, Theatre Square with famous Mariinsky Theatre, St Nicholas Cathedral.
9.30-11.30 Guided tour of the State Hermitage (early admission, before the official working hours). (The Hermitage is closed on Mondays.) On Mondays it is substituted for Yusupov palace.
12.00-12.30 Hydrofoil to Petergof
12.30-2.30pm Stroll along the Fountain park with Lunch
Peterhof, "RussianVersailles" - is a jewel of the Russian art, a town of parks, palaces and fountains which is very often compared with French Versailles. But don't believe those who states this: our Peterhof is much better!
2.30-3.15pm Drive to Pushkin (with a subway ride on the way)
3.30-4.30pm Guided Tour of Catherine Palace with Amber Room. (Catherine Palace is closed on Tuesdays) On Tuesdays it is substituted for one of the small palaces in Peterhof. (Mon Plaisir or Bath Block).
Catherine palace (with famous Amber Room) a former country residence of Russian emperors — is a fascinating monument of the world's architectural and gardening arts of the 18–19 centuries. The compositional centre of the Tsarskoselsky ensemble is Catherine's Palace with its world — famous Amber Room.
4.30-5.30pm drive back to the city
5.30-6.00pm guided tour of the Church on Spilt Blood. (The Church on Spilt Blood is closed on Wednesdays) On Wednesdays the Church on the Spilled Blood is substituted for Peter and Paul Cathedral.
6.30 pm Return to the ship
Please note that the itinerary may be subject to change depending on traffic and museum availability.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Please contact the local operator directly after booking to reconfirm your arrival time
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Admission fees to all museums in the program
- Hydrofoil ride
- Guide’s services for 1 day
- Driver’s services for 1 day (Comfortable car (Mercedes)/mini van with A/C)
- A Permit for photo/video at the museums per couple
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Blanket visa
- Bottled water
- Cost of the lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Itinerary depends on the day of the week. (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday-Friday). Please, see long description.
- Please note that the itinerary may be subject to change depending on traffic and museum availability.
- Visa-free tour available for cruise passengers
- For the blanket visa (tour ticket) please provide the following information:1. Your full names as shown on your Passport 2. D.O.B(s) 3. Citizenship(s) 4. Passport number(s) 5. Date of the trip
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- No special dress code
- Infant meals not included
- To clear the customs in St. Petersburg port you should have 1. Valid passport 2. Printed blanket visa provided by local operator
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.