Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
You will be picked up from your guesthouse/hotel in Swakopmund at 11:15am, (wintertime 10:15am) for a brief pre-departure talk. The vehicle will travel via the Kuiseb Canyon and Ghaub Pass before stopping at Solitaire to refuel. Your guide will provide a light lunch on board. Arrival at camp is late afternoon and you will have time for a short walk to view the beautiful sunset over the Naukluft Mountains. Overnight accommodation is in permanent “adobe” style tents with en-suite bathroom. Dinner is prepared over the campfire by your guide.
Day 2: Desert Camp, near Sesriem (BLD)
Depart at dawn from camp to arrive at the park gate for sunrise. Drive down an ancient river bed surrounded by towering dunes to the 2x4 parking (around 55kms) and take a 4x4 shuttle into the Sossusvlei area to appreciate the beauty of this place in early morning light and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the region. Explore this unique area on foot before heading into Dead Vlei with its large expanse of bleached cracked clay and skeletal camel thorn trees, contrasting with a backdrop of huge dunes with their ever-changing colors. Either walk or take the 4x4 shuttle back to our vehicle. Driveing back to your accommodations you will stop at the famous Dune 45 and climb this dune, or just wander around the base. Return to Sesriem and visit the nearby Sesriem Canyon, one of the few permanent water sources before arriving back at your lodge late afternoon to watch the sunset over this spectacular desert. Overnight in twin share rooms or permanent tents with en-suite bathrooms. Dinner prepared by your guide.
Day 3: Windhoek (B)
Early morning breakfast before heading to Solitaire Guest Farm where you will join a biologist to track wild cheetahs at the N/a'ankuse Namib Conservation Centre. Return to Windhoek via Bullsport and Rehoboth. Arrive mid-afternoon and you will be dropped at your accommodation. Should you wish to travel on this afternoon we do not recommend flights prior to 5pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Twin share accommodation
This safari is priced on a twin share basis. You can either share a room with your traveling companion, or if you are traveling alone book as willing to share and we will pair you with another single
A partir de
USD 423,88Detalhes de preços
This safari is based on twin share. If you are traveling alone and would like your own room then please select the single option
A partir de
USD 469,30Detalhes de preços
Sossusvlei sand dune
- 2 nights accommodation as per itinerary - twin share rooms with en-suite bathroom
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Excursion to Sossusvlei & Sesriem Canyon
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in a custom built safari vehicle (no air-conditioning)
- Drinks, including mineral water, soft drinks, alcohol
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional activities
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Airport transfers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children/Teens under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 full-paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required during the tour