- Embarque no hotel
This tour to Australia's World Heritage–listed Blue Mountains encompasses all manner of excitement, from a helicopter flight high above the rainforest canopy to a ground tour by 4-wheel-drive vehicle. You'll see the Blue Mountains from top to bottom, passing by sheer cliff faces and exploring the forest floor and caves. Admire rock formations, deep canyons, and the occasional kangaroo in Megalong Valley, and take short walks to complement your experience with an ecologist guide. This 6-hour ecotourism-accredited tour includes lunch, refreshments, and hotel pickup in central Sydney for the ride to the heliport.
Idiomas da excursão
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Conheça lugares fora dos circuitos habituais em uma 4x4
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui almoço
Listen to a comprehensive safety briefing in the spacious lounge area, and then hop aboard the helicopter. All scenic flights are recorded in real time using an onboard video system incorporating internal and external cameras, as well as a recording of your pilot's commentary and air traffic control interaction. (This video of you and your fellow passengers is available for purchase after the flight.)
Upon takeoff, enjoy panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean. and Port Botany. Within five minutes, your pilot will have you out over Sydney Harbour, flying past icons such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House before heading west, following the Parramatta River to Blue Mountains National Park, where you'll touchdown at Katoomba Airfield in the Australian bush.
Your rocks to rainforest 4WD tour starts here, where you'll meet your eco-guide and board a luxury 4-wheel-drive vehicle for the chance to experience the remote wilderness of the Blue Mountains UNESCO World Heritage area. As you're taken away from the typical tourist destinations, you can decide if you want to stay in the vehicle during this journey, or hop out to take a short bush walk with your guide. You'll have views of escarpments, rock formations, deep canyons, ancient rainforest landscapes, and maybe even a kangaroo in Megalong Valley.
Then enjoy a gourmet sandwich lunch in either a cave or in the rainforest, depending on the weather that day. Return to your helicopter for the flight back to Sydney, reflecting on the new sights, experiences, and wealth of knowledge you gained about the Blue Mountains and the native vegetation and wildlife.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
The Blue Mountains from your Helicopter
- Picnic lunch
- Helicopter ride
- Commentary on board
- Refreshments before and after flight
- Certified ecologist guide for 4WD tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Round-trip minibus transfer
- In-flight video recording with three camera views and cockpit dialogue (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note: Infants require an additional surcharge of 50% of the adult rate, payable direct on the date of travel. The infant may be carried in the arms or on the lap of the adult passenger in an approved infant seat or bassinet
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passengers are weighed at check-in. Departure requires that all passenger weights are within operational restrictions; please note that passengers weighing more than 243 lbs (110 kgs) are required to pay a surcharge
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.