Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
- Conduzida por um guia local
Head out on a guided hike in the Blue Mountains down to spectacular waterfalls which takes around 2 hours. See pristine waterfalls, exotic birds and flora and learn about the insightful history of the Blue Mountains from your Aussie guide. Take in the breathtaking views of the Blue Mountains, Mt. Solitary and Jamison Valley.
After your hike enjoy a relaxing lunch in the boutique village town of Leura where you can choose to eat from any of the local restaurants, cafe's or you can bring your own picnic lunch if you like.
Visit Echo Point and the see Three Sisters iconic rock formation. Here your guide will show you how to play the Didgeridoo, a unique Aboriginal instrument and watch an Aboriginal cultural show at Waradah Aboriginal Centre if you like. (Show extra)
Explore the Blue Mountains further as your guide takes you to a beautiful waterfall before visiting the last secret location to witness the ultimate lookout of the Blue Mountains.
Then it's back to Sydney where the day will finish with a free beer, wine or soft drink at the local travelers bar next to the drop off location. It's a great way to finish the day with your new friends!
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Coogee Beach - 6:30am, Coogee Bay Hotel, 212-230 Arden Street, Corner of Coogee Bay Road and Arden Street
Bondi Beach - 6:45am, Ravesi's Hotel, 118 Campbell Pde, Bondi. Corner of Hall Street and Campbell Pde
King Cross - 7:00am, Bus stop at El Alamein Memorial Fountain, Macleay Street, Darlinghurst. (AKA Dandelion Fountain)
Circular Quay - 7:15am, Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel, 30 Pitt Street, Sydney
Central YHA Hostel -7:30am, YHA Hostel, 11-23 Rawson Place, Haymarket
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Barefoot Downunder small-group adventure tour
- Courtesy pickup from 5 different locations around Sydney (must be arranged in advance)
- See kangaroos in the wild
- Aboriginal rock engravings and ultimate lookout
- Guided hike to some of the best waterfalls in the Blue Mountains
- Learn how to play the didgeridoo
- Visit Echo Point and see the Three Sisters
- Local and informative guide
- Free drink at the end of the day at a traveler's bar
- 1 drop-off near Central Train Station at Central YHA
- NSW National Park Fees
- Waradah cultural show (optional - $15)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup location must be arranged prior to tour
- Medium level of fitness required
- Minimum age is 15 years