Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Conheça lugares fora dos circuitos habituais em uma 4x4
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
Depart Sydney early heading north taking the scenic route to the world famous Hunter Valley. Visit some of the best and award winning wineries this region has to offer. Stop off at chocolate, fudge & cheese shops for the girls and the distillery and brewery for the boys. To finish the day off, set up camp on the banks of Glenbawn dam and tuck into a traditional Aussie BBQ for dinner.
After breakfast and fresh coffee head further north to the Barrington Tops National Park leaving the tarmac behind. Spend the day on the dirt exploring the Barrington Tops Wilderness area including Polblue Falls and Thunderbolts lookout. Make camp far from the lights of the city. Dinner is cooked in camp ovens on an open fire and all are welcome to learn and help prepare and cook. After dinner and dessert cooked on the fire, sit back relax and marvel at the brightness of the stars.
Today, head into the Oxley Wild Rivers National Park area. Oxley Wile Rivers National Park is full of waterfalls, gorges and wild rivers among vast tracts of world heritage wilderness. This park is rugged and beautiful with the gorge system being the predominant feature of this park boasting high granite cliffs and plummeting waterfalls. The largest waterfall is the Dangars Falls, dropping about 120m to the forest floor. Wildlife is plentiful in the area so keep an eye out for grey kangaroos, wallaroos, red-necked wallabies, brush-tailed rock-wallabies and red-necked pademelons, koalas, bats, wombats, bandicoots, spotted-tail quolls, brushtail possums, sugar gliders, platypuses, echidnas and dingoes. The bird life does not disappoint either with wedge-tailed eagles, peregrine falcons, square-tailed kite and sea eagle, all seen regularly.
This is one of the best nights sleep you will have waking up to the numerous bird calls is a great way to start the day, along with fresh coffee.
Today leave the forest behind and jump back on the black top and head for one of the best camp sites in the whole of Australia. Pebbly Beach camp ground is located right on the beach front and is protected from the southerly swells by a headland. Access to this fantastic site is 4WD only as you enter the beach at Station Creek. This is a tidal creek and only passable at low tide so you may need to wait for the tides for access. There are no set activities planned for this day so you have free time to explore the beach, swim, fish or just relax in the sun.
Today is a relaxing and easy start (tide dependent) as you pack up and slowly make your way back to Sydney.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Bushing camping at its best
- 4 nights camping
- Meals as per itinerary
- Small-group tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.