- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Conduzida por um fotógrafo profissional
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
Your tour starts with pickup from the Sutherland Railway Station for the drive to Royal National Park, stopping for photo ops at Audley on the Hacking River. Keep your camera handy, as your photographer-guide picks out some of the best locations throughout the journey.
Continue to the village of Bundeena on Port Hacking, a pristine area worth a few photographs, and then enter the park using the Coastal Track and walk half a mile (800 meters) to the sandstone cliffs for sunrise or early-morning-light photography. Move on to Wattamolla with its inlet and lagoon, and discover a waterfall, beaches, and lookouts. Then continue through the park and its rainforests to Otford and the start of the Coastal Track.
View the park coastline—to the south you can see Kiama and the city of Wollongong with its picturesque harbor, beaches, and small fishing fleet. From Otford, you'll stop at Stanwell Park in the Northern Illawarra for refreshments (own expense). Stanwell Park is a surfing beach with a small kiosk surrounded by a picturesque village, where you can rest, stretch, and take a few shots.
Next up is the unique Seacliff Bridge, which follows the cliff face over rock platforms often frequented by fisherman. Then visit Wombarra with its surfing beaches, rock platforms, and a cemetery on the coast, perfect for coastal photography. Your last destination for the day is Wollongong for photography, sightseeing, and refreshments at a cafe on the harbor (own expense).
Your tour ends with return to the pickup point at Sutherland, or catch the train through the national park direct to Sydney, a lovely journey in itself.
Wildlife note: At the right time of the year, you might see whales migrating north to mate off the Queensland coast. Pods of southern right and humpback whales can be seen frolicking close to shore during the months of May, June, and July, when they swim just off the beaches and cliffs of Royal National Park. With luck, you may also see the resident pair of white-bellied sea eagles hunting and diving to catch food.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Port Hacking at the top of the Royal National Park
- National Park fees
- Professional photographer/guide
- Photography instruction for all levels
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative activity/date or full refund
- Baggage must be limited to a photography bag and/or small backpack/carry-on-size bag
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women, depending on the stage of pregnancy and participant's health status
- A small amount of walking is involved
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.