- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Opção de assentos disponível
- Excursão completa pela cidade
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
The next day, head to Kaohsiung, the second-largest city in Taiwan. Pass Love River (Ai River) and stroll through Lio Ho Night Market.
In southern Taiwan’s Kenting National Park the following day, admire 37 miles (60 km) of coral-rimmed shoreline and explore the forest recreation area.
On your fourth day, continue your journey through Taiwan’s scenic landscapes with a visit to Taitung’s East Coast National Scenic Area, where unspoiled land stretches for miles down the coast. See incredible land formations created by years of erosion.
Then, in Hualien, marvel at the exceptional beauty of Taroko National Park’s Taroko Gorge, whose marble formations are split by a road that looms under forested peaks and towering cliffs.
You’ll end your journey back in Taipei.
All entrance fees, transportation, accommodation and daily breakfasts are included, and for lunch and dinner, your guide will be happy to recommend great places for you to enjoy authentic Taiwanese cuisine.
For details on each day of the tour, see the Itinerary section below.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Two people per room in a shared hotel room; for an odd number of individuals, either three people will be placed in one room or one person in a twin-share with another traveler
A partir de
USD 581,90Detalhes de preços
One person per room in a private hotel room
A partir de
USD 909,99Detalhes de preços
Sun Moon Lake
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to sites listed in itinerary
- Daily full-day sightseeing coach tours
- Professional English-speaking guide
- 4-night accommodation in 5-star hotels
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A small amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Standard hotel rooms in Taiwan contain either two single/twin beds or a double bed fit for two people. Twin-Share Accommodation is for two people per standard room (traveling parties are booked in the same room); Private Accommodation is for one person in a standard room.
- For traveling parties with an odd number of individuals, either three people will be placed in a triple (three twin/single beds) or one person will be placed in a twin-share with another traveler or in private single room (at an additional cost), depending on availability
You’ll be picked up at your hotel in Taipei for a drive south to Sun Moon Lake, located in the lofty mountains of central Taiwan about 2,500 feet (762 meters) above sea level.
Around the lake — the largest body of water in Taiwan — stop at Wenwu Temple or Literature Warrior Temple, dedicated to Confucius and Kuan Ti, the Protector of Buddhism. You’ll also visit Holy Monk Shrine and Tse-En Pagoda. Proceed to your hotel for check-in and relax in the nearby natural hot springs.
Overnight: 5-star Fleur De Chine or similar near Sun Moon Lake
Day 2: Sun Moon Lake – Kaohsiung (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Fo Guang Shan Monastery, one of the most famous Buddhist sites in southern Taiwan. Here, take a walking tour to learn about Buddhist culture. Communicate with some of the monks and nuns during a visit to the Main Shrine, where you will find a massive Buddha statue, and feel free to eat a traditional vegetarian lunch here (own expense).
Afterward, drive to Kaohsiung, the second-largest city in Taiwan. Stop at Former British Consulate, pass by Love River (Ai River), and stroll through Lio Ho Night Market.
Overnight: 5-star Grand Hi-Lai Hotel in Kaohsiung or similar
Day 3: Kaoshiung – Kenting – Taitung (B)
Have breakfast and then take a morning tour to Kenting National Park, located on the southern tip of Taiwan. The 37 miles (60 km) of coral-rimmed shoreline along three sides of the park provide many notable attractions. Inside the park, stop at the Oluanpi lighthouse, the Maobitou scenic coastal area and the forest recreation area. Then, continue your drive to Taitung, where you’ll stay overnight.
Overnight: 5-star Hotel Royal Chihpen or similar in Taitung
Day 4: Taitung – Hualien (B)
Start your morning with breakfast before taking an exciting tour of the East Coast National Scenic Area, an unspoiled parcel of land stretching 106 miles (170 km) down the east coast of the island. Erosion and weather conditions have produced a wide range of landforms here.
On your tour, stop at Siaoyeliou, Sanxientai or Sanxiantai (Terrace of the Three Immortals), all scenic spots featuring interesting land formations. You’ll also see the Sanxiantai Bridge, Caves of the Eight Immortals and Shitiping, step-like rocks formed by coral reefs.
In the late afternoon, proceed to Hualien for an overnight stay.
Overnight: 5-star Silks Place Taroko or similar in Hualien
Day 5: Hualien – Taipei (B)
After breakfast, you’ll have the whole day visit to Taroko National Park with your guide. See Taroko Gorge, an exceptionally beautiful, narrow marble gorge created by the Liwu River and cut deep into the mountains. See the road that's carved into the rock walls, winding its way under forested peaks and towering cliffs.
Stop at several notable natural sites here, like Eternal Spring Shrine, Swallow Grotto, Tunnel of Nine Turns, Marble Bridge, Tienhsiang and even a marble factory.
At the end of your tour, you’ll head back to Taipei and arrive in the evening.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.