- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Inclui embarque e entrega gratuitas no porto
- Excursão totalmente narrada
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
You’ll feel the pulse of the city during your narrated private tour through town, with stops at some of the capital’s most famous landmarks. Take in the sky-high apartment buildings, buzzing motorcycles and throngs of people crowding the sidewalks as your guide points out amazing sights along major city streets.
Your first stop is the National Palace Museum, where you’ll view one of the world’s largest collections of ancient Chinese objects and art. The impressive collection includes Chinese paintings, bronze, jade, ceramics and precious objects amassed by ancient emperors from various dynasties.
At the completion of your 2-hour museum visit, ready your camera for the magnificent Taipei 101, one of the tallest skyscrapers in the world! Admire the building, a blend of modern and traditional Chinese design, that features 106 floors and a luxurious shopping center.
For lunch, head to the one of the most famous beef noodle soup restaurant in town.
Afterward, hop back on the bus, passing the expansive Presidential Building on your way to Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, a regal monument named after the former president of Taiwan. With its shiny blue-tile octagonal roof and serene white marble façade, the memorial symbolizes peace, respect and warmth. If time allows, you can watch the changing the guard ceremony out front. Nearby, catch sight of the National Theater and Concert Hall, the country's leading performing arts center.
Finally, spend approximately one hour touring Longshan Temple, the oldest temple in Taipei. Your guide notes architectural features such as the elaborately carved wooden doors, stone and bronze beams, dragon-like poles and unique cavorting figures on the rooftops.
After your fill of photos, relax during the picturesque ride back to the Keelung port to meet your cruise ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Taipei port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Keelung Shore Excursion: Taipei City Sightseeing and Beef Noodle Soup Lunch
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Keelung port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.