- Excursão completa pela cidade
- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Confirmação instantânea
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
Ride along the pathway past pavilions and ponds where ducks, egrets and turtles find respite from the bustling city, and take in the sight of luxury condominiums that border the park. After half an hour you’ll arrive at Qingtian Street, a quiet lane with a well-preserved heritage building from the era of Japanese occupation. Enjoy a guided tour of the old street and Qingtian Geo 76, a rustic Japanese-style home constructed in 1931 that hides behind leafy trees.
The next stop on your bike route is Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall in downtown Taipei, where you’ll have the opportunity for some great photo ops. If you arrive on time, watch the Changing of the Guards ceremony before a short, guided tour. Gape in awe at the impressive monument, which pays homage to former president Chiang Kai Shek.
Around noon you’ll drop off your bike at Dongmen station, and then walk to Yongkang Street for a delicious lunch (own expense). Your guide can recommend favorite local specialties from the many food stalls, restaurants and cafés. Try beef noodles, steam-fried baozi (dumplings), stewed minced pork, baked goods and other traditional Taiwanese cuisine.
When you’ve had your fill, take the MRT to Xiangshan station — just a 15-minute ride — to the Xiangshan Hiking Trail, which leads up a series of steps to Elephant Mountain. At an elevation of 453 feet (138 meters), the lookout point provides a panoramic vista that includes the astonishing sight of Taipei 101 towering above the cityscape.
After these camera-worthy views, hop on a public bus with your guide for an approximate 30-minute ride to Songshan Cultural and Creative Park. Your 1.5-hour guided tour of the old tobacco building, commonly referred to as the ‘Creative Hub of Taipei,’ introduces you to an exhibition space for designers to display their work (some areas are free of charge, while others are at your own expense). Learn about the artistic, cultural and interdisciplinary talents showcased here, including film shootings and fashion shows.
Your full-day Taipei tour ends here, and your guide can point you in the direction of your next destination from the nearby MRT station.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
Taipei in Motion: City Day Tour by Bike, Metro and Foot
- Bike and safety equipment
- Professional English guide
- Public transportation fare during the tour
- Travel insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This tour requires a moderate level of fitness to participate
- Travelers are recommended to bring a hat, bottled water and sunscreen
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.