- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Excursão completa pela cidade
Walk up the 89 steps, which stand for Chiang Kai-shek’s age at the time of his death, and discover a bronze statue of the former president inside. The impressive white-walled landmark and blue-tiled octagonal roof, along with red flowerbeds, represent the colors of the Republic’s flag.
Then, heading to Taipei 101, one of the world’s tallest skyscrapers, this iconic tower of Taiwan features 101 floors above ground and five floors underground. Spend an hour of free time here, with the opportunity to purchase lunch and visit the observatory deck on the 89th floor (each at own expense).
Visit the Lin An Tai Historical House, a Southern Fujianese-style house, and the Grand Hotel, a Chinese Palace-style architecture.
Drive through Yangmingshan National Park — home to Taipei’s tallest peak, Mt Qixing (Seven Star Mountain) — and stop at a scenic spot that overlooks the entire city (if the weather allows). When you reach the Thermal Valley, spend approximately one hour exploring the area with your guide. At the Beitou Hot Spring Museum, a former Japanese public bathhouse (onsen), you’ll learn about the thermal sources that supply the region’s bubbling springs.
Your guide will accompany you to the National Palace Museum to view three of its most famous treasures on display: the jadeite cabbage, the meat-shaped stone (created from banded jasper) and the Mao caldron. Take a 1- to 1.5-hour guided tour of the museum, which features painting, calligraphy, ceramics and bronzes on display. See curios from the Tang and Ming dynasties, such as snuff bottles and elaborately designed boxes.
Your final stop is the Shilin Night Market, the largest night market in Taipei! You’ll find plenty of delicious food and shopping options to satisfy your appetite. Stay as long as you like before making your own way back to your hotel or next sightseeing destination, with the Jiantan MRT Station conveniently located nearby.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Ultimate Taipei Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup
- Admission ticket to National Palace Museum
- Professional English guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional admission ticket to the Taipei 101 89th floor Observatory area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Local government regulations require that all tour participants possess travel insurance. Local operator will provide this service free of charge, but requires the following information for each participant:
- Full name
- Date of birth
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.