- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
Welcome to Costa Rica! You will land at the Liberia International Airport (LIR) where a shuttle will be waiting with your name on a card to take you to the Diria Beachfront Resort in Tamarindo, Costa Rica, just an hour from the airport.
Once you’ve finished enjoying the amazing buffet breakfast at Diria Resort, you will meet in Tamarindo to prepare for an ATV tour! You will ride through the hills and beaches for 2 hours while viewing monkeys and iguanas. You will return to Tamarindo on a different path while getting spectacular views of mountains and coastline.
You will be picked up from the Diria in the morning and taken to Hacienda Guachipelin for the best all day adventure combo on Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. The day includes a ziplining course with 11 cables, a rappel, tarzan swing across the canyon, and a rock climbing wall! You will then prepare for 30 minutes of horseback riding to the Colorado River. You will start down the river in your own tube for 5 kilometers and has a great mix of rapids and 'lazy' parts where you can float and admire the scenery. After a buffet lunch, you will end the day at the Rio Negro hot springs where you can relax in any of 10 different pools and do a volcanic mud bath!
Free day at your leisure to relax
Just after breakfast, you will be picked up and be take to Arenal Volcano where you will stay at Arenal Volcano Inn and be taken to the famous Tabacon Hot Springs where you will have dinner and relax in the beautiful pools.
You will be picked up from your hotel after breakfast and be taken to rappel down huge waterfalls, jumping into pools, zipping your way down on guided rappels, river tracing along the canyon, climbing down the canyon walls and river boulders and hiking up through the rainforest. After lunch, you will take the scenic route to Monteverde Cloud Forest, Taxi - Boat - Taxi and check in to your hotel, El Establo
You will be picked up and taken to Selvatura Park. Here you will experience the high adventure canopy zip lining that includes rappelling, tarzan swing, and the superman cable that is 1 KM LONG and 180 MTS HIGH looking into the beautiful valleys of the Monteverde Cloud Forest. The Tree Top Walkways consist of a 3 kilometer trail that crosses through the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Here visitors will walk on eight different bridges with various lengths ranging between 50 to 170 mts and altitudes ranging 12 to 60 mts. Lunch is provided.
Departure: you will be picked up from your hotel in Monteverde and be taken to LIR Airport for your flight.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Ziplining in the Canyon
- 7 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- The listed price does not include a $29 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Must sign waivers
- Please let the local tour operator know if you are unable to proceed with an activity to provide alternatives if applicable
- Some adventure tours have ages, height, weight and health restrictions
- Must be 18 years or older to check-in at hotels or have a responsible adult for this tour
- Credit card and valid ID is required upon hotel check-in
- All hotels or activities providers selected and offered on this tour may be changed at any time & for any reason by the local tour operator
- Preferred airport is Guanacaste (LIR)