Included are a total of 9 surf lessons (2 hrs each), 3 surf trips, 1 session of surf pictures or drone video, 1 hour sport massage, a Rincon de la Vieja volcano tour, snorkeling or scuba diving trip, t-shirt, use of surf board, rash guard use, breakfast, lunch, airport transfers, and private accommodations at a Surf Club located 2 minutes walk from the beach. Your accommodations feature a queen-sized bed, hot water, air conditioning, flat screen TV, cable, private bathroom and laundry service.
Instructors will analyze your surf skills and keep track of your progress, providing you with regular feedback so you can work on specific points of improvement – ranging from paddling to popping up, surf safety and surf etiquette. All instructors are certified in open water rescue and CPR.
- Exclusivo à Viator
- Preço competitivo
- Para toda a família
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
Day 2: After breakfast you'll head out to the beach with your instructor for your first evaluation/introduction lesson. Your instructor will assess your stance, foot placement, paddling and popping up techniques. You will also be taught surf safety and etiquette basics. You will take a rest and have a second lesson in the afternoon, after lunch.
Day 3: You'll have a morning surf lesson reviewing Day 1 techniques, and an afternoon surf trip that focuses on footwork and basic turns on the surfboard.
Day 4: Get ready for your volcano tour! You'll be picked up from your hotel in the morning and taken to Hacienda Guachipelin for the best all-day adventure combo on Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. The day includes a ziplining course with 11 cables, a rappel, a Tarzan swing across the canyon, and a rock climbing wall. You'll then prepare for a 30-minute horseback ride to the Colorado River. At the river, you'll ride in your own tube for 5 kilometers; the river has a great mix of rapids as well as lazy places where you can float and admire the scenery. After a buffet lunch, you'll end the day at Rio Negro hot springs where you can relax among 10 different pools – and enjoy a volcanic mud bath.
Day 5: Your morning surf lesson reviewing footwork, basic turns and paddling will be followed by an afternoon surf trip, where you'll seek out bigger waves and learn a lesson in timing.
Day 6: After pickup from your hotel, you'll be taken to the world famous Catalinas Island for your choice of snorkeling or scuba diving. You'll get to see giant manta rays, reef sharks, octopus, eels, turtles, and much more. Back in time for lunch, you'll head out again for an afternoon surf lesson so you can keep working on everything you have learned so far.
Day 7: Your morning surf lesson is following by a surf trip with drone video (if available) or pictures to show off what you have learned and how you have improved.
Day 8: Departure. After pickup from your hotel you'll be driven to LIR airport.
Some adventure tours have age, height, weight and/or health restrictions.
Your sport massage can be used at any time during the surf camp.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 7 nights accommodation
- All activities
- Use of bicycle
- Surfboard and rash guard use
- Professional Certified Surf Instructor
- Professional photographer
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport for all activities
- The listed price does not include a $29 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by the local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority, and is not negotiable.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive, for those with no certification, a $50 fee will be charged to do the Discover Diving Course for beginners (2 dives)
- Passport name, number, expiration date and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Some adventure tours have age, height, weight and health restrictions. Your sport massage can be used at any time during surf camp
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.