- Viagem de vários dias
- Experiência Única
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Conheça lugares fora dos circuitos habituais em uma 4x4
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
The following tours are included:
Yasur Volcano & Tanna Highlands Safari:
The safari will take you through the Middle Bush area, past the wild horses on the White Grass plains, coffee plantations and many highland villages before reaching Mt. Loanialu at 552 meters. Across the ash plain moonscape Isiwi area, terminating at the foot of Mt. Yasur a further 10 to 15 minute walk will place you at the crater's edge (depending on volcano activity at the time), where one can ponder the awesome power of nature.
Lagalangia Kastom Village (Lowinio)
Depart at 8.30am, Lagalangia village is approximately a 45 minute drive into the jungle where you have the opportunity to experience a way of life that has not changed in centuries. The villagers have resisted the trappings of Western culture and continue to embrace a subsistence way of life dominated by their belief in 'Kastom". This tour allows you a brief and interesting insight into the daily life of a local tribe. Some handicrafts are available for purchase and you will pass through the main town of Lenakel.
Then choose from either of the 2 tours below:
Louniel Surf Beach and Waterfall Safari
A thrilling 4WD adventure to the magnificent Louniel waterfall, hidden deep in the forest. Enjoy a picnic lunch (included) on the spectacular black sand surf beach on the east coast of Tanna before a swim or surf on body boards provided. Bath in fresh water spring before your afternoon return to the resort.
Black Magic and Kava Tasting Tour
Departing at 1pm, experience the rituals of Black Magic practiced by a Warrior tribe in the highlands of Tanna. Never before has this tribe, who still live the way they have for hundreds of years, shared its black magic secrets. The warriors will explain their practices and trickery which are still used today on rival villages. See the art of ambush in action. The warriors will challenge you with their traditional weapons (bows & arrows, spears). See the Kava plant before it is prepared and then taste the 'real thing'. See the coffee plant and the process of harvesting. All of your senses will be aroused and your adrenaline will pump on this special, spiritual tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Mt Yasur Volcano at night
- 3 nights accommodation and breakfast
- Entrance fees and activities listed in itinerary
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local taxes
- The listed price does not include a 200 vatu per person departure tax, payable at the time of departure at the airport. The departure tax is required by the governing authority and is not within our control.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Additional tours or activities
- Flights to Tanna
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If tours are canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund of tour.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.