Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Preço competitivo
- Opção popular com crianças
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
Arrive at Tashkent in early morning, your guide and driver will greet you at the airport and transfer you to hotel for early check-in and breakfast in the hotel. You may explore the city at your leisure for the rest of the day.
2 Day: Tashkent (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, you will start sightseeing in Tashkent visiting Amir Timur Boulevard, Independence Square, Monument of Courage (the epicenter of a 1966 earthquake), and the Square of Khazrati Imam. Accommodation in Tashkent.
Day 3: Tashkent – Urgench – (17 mi/30 km) – Khiva (B)
Catch an early morning flight from Tashkent at 6:10am to arrive in Urgench at 07:50am. Then drive to Khiva which is 19 mile (30 km) away from Urgench. Visit Kunya-Ark Fortress (Castle Khana), Ichan Kala, Tower Kalta Minor, Madrassah Muhammad Amin Khan, Juma Mosque with 212 trees and Minaret, Tash Khauli, the Mosque Ark, the Minaret of Islam Khodja, the Minaret of the main Vizir, and Caravansaray of Allakhuli-Khan.
Day 4: Khiva (B)
After breakfast, visit the Memorial of Pakhlavan Makhmud, Khiva Bazaar, and the craft centers of Khiva.
Day 5: Khiva – Bukhara (B)
A six-hour ride to Bukhara. On your way to Bukhara, stop to see Kyzyl-Kum Desert. After arriving in Bukhara, enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
Day 6: Bukhara (B)
Visit Mausoleum Ismail Samanid, Chashmai Ayyub, Bolo Khauz Mosque, and Ark Citadel before lunch time. In the afternoon, visit Minaret Kalian, Mosque Kalian, Madrassah of Mir Arab, Madrassah of Ulughbek, Madrassah of Abdulazizkhan, and Hanaka & Madrassah Nadir Divan Begui.
Day 7: Bukhara (B)
Visit Ensemble of Bakha-ad-Din Nakshband, Sitorai Mohi Khosa, Puppet Workshop, and Suzani Workshop.These workshops are home-stays where you will meet with chief embroiderer and his family in the evening. The wives of these families will show you how to cook the famous meal, “Uzbek Palov”.
Day 8: Bukhara – Shakrisabz – Samarkand (B)
Drive to Shakhrisabz and visit Ak-Saray Palace, Mausoleum of Jakhangir, Complex Darut Saadat, Mosque of Imam Khazrat, Gumbazi Saiidon, and Darut-Tillavat. On you way to Samarkand, drop in “Arab Bandi” village to visit a local family and see hand crafted Kilims.
Day 9: Samarkand (B)
Sightseeing in Samarkand includes Gur-Emir Mausoleum, Reghistan Square, Shakhi-Zinda Necropolises, BibiKhanum Mosque, and local Siyab Bazaar.
Day 10: Samarkand - Tashkent (B)
Drive to Tashkent through Djizzakh and Syrdarya regions. These two regions were known for cultivation of cotton during the time of USSR. After arriving in Tashkent, visit Chorsu Bazaar, one of the most famous underground bazaars in Central Asia.
Day 11: Tashkent – Homeland (B)
You will be transferred to Tashkent International airport of Tashkent and departure for your homeland.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Visa Support
- All ground transportation with comfortable A/C and professional driver.
- Entrance tickets for the monuments noted in the basic program
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Flight from your homeland
- Local airfare from HY-Tashkent-Urgench
- Consular visa fees
- Travel Insurance;
- Lunches and dinners
- Expenditure for photo/video shooting on historical objects
- Single supplementary rooms
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.