Idiomas da excursão
- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
- Desfrute de uma noite romântica com jantar incluso
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
Arrive at Tashkent in early morning, your guide and driver will greet you at the airport and transfer you to hotel for early check-in and breakfast in the hotel. In the afternoon, you will start sightseeing in Tashkent and visit Amir Timur Boulevard, Independence Square, Modern monuments, Fountain of Tashkent, Madrassah Kukaldash (built in 16 Century, now a center for Muslim Education), Monument of Courage (the epicenter of a 1966 earthquake), and city streets. Accommodation in Tashkent.
Day 2: Tashkent – Samarkand (199 mi/320 km) (B,D)
Drive to Tashkent Railway Station at 7:00 am and departure for Samarkand via high speed train (Afrasiob) at 8:00am. Upon arrival in Samarkand at 10:10am, you will start today's sightseeing tour by visiting ancient attractions such as Gur-Emir Mausoleum, Reghistan Square (the main square of Samarkand). Accommodation in Samarkand.
Day 3: Samarkand – Bukhara (174 mi/280 km) (B,D)
You will visit Shakhi-Zinda Necropolises, Bibi Khanum Mosque, and Siyab Local bazaar before driving to Bukhara. On your way to Bukhara, you will have a chance to see world famous Gijduvan Ceramic of the Narzullaevs, which is listed as World Heritage under UNESCO, and arrive in Bukhara in late afternoon. Accommodation in Bukhara.
Day 4: Bukhara (B,D)
Enjoy a day of excursion in Bukhara. You will visit Mausoleum Ismail Samani, Chashmai Ayyub, Bolo Khauz Mosque, Ark Citadel, Minaret Kalian, Madrassah of Mir Arab (built in 16 Century and still in use today), Tim of Abdulla-Khan (known for its carpet), Toki Telpak Furushon, Toki Sarrafon, Toki Zargaron (domes of jewelers built in 15-16 Century), Madrassah of Ulughbek, Madrassah of Kukaldosh, Hanaka and Madrassah Nadir Divan Begui, and Lyabi Khauz Ensemble. In the evening, you will see a folklore show in the madrassah Nadir Divan-begui. Accommodation in Bukhara.
Day 5: Bukhara - Khiva (281 mi/452 km) (B,D)
Drive to Khiva today and enjoy beautiful landscape.It takes about 6 hours from Bukhara to Khiva. Accommodation in Khiva.
Day 6: Khiva (B,D)
A day of sightseeing to ancient attractions of Khiva such as Complex of Ichan Kala (UNESCO World Heritage Center), Kunya-Ark Fortress (including Castle Khana), Tower “Kalta Minor” (Short Tower), and Madrassah Muhammad Amin Khan, Juma Mosque with 212 trees and Minaret which is built in 10th Century with the height of 107 ft (32.5 m), Tash Khauli (Stone Yard), The Mosque Ark (a small mosque located near the gates of Palvan-Darvaza), The Memorial of Pakhlavan Makhmud, The Minaret of Islam Khodja, Caravansaray of Allakhuli-Khan.
Day 7: Khiva – (17 mi/30 km)- Urgench –Tashkent (B,D)
Transfer to airport of Urgench at 7h:30am to catch a flight back to Tashkent at 10.50am and then check into you hotel before more sightseeing. Visit the Complex of Hazrati Imam and Chorsu Bazaar before dinner.
Day 8: Tashkent – Your Homeland (B)
Early breakfast in hotel before transferring to Tashkent International airport and departure for your homeland.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Shakhi Zinda Necropolis in Samarkand
- 7 nights accommodation
- All Entrance fees
- Domestic flight ticket HY Urgench-Tashkent
- Bottled water
- Visa support
- Breakfasts in hotels
- High speed train ticket Tashkent -Samarkand
- All ground transportation with comfortable A/C and professional driver.
- English speaking guide
- Folklore show in Bukhara
- Your round trip flights to Tashkent
- Travel Insurance
- Consular Visa fees
- The Payment for photo/video shooting on historical objects
- Alcohol and beverage
- Single supplementary rooms
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa required prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.