Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Inclui embarque e entrega gratuitas no porto
We pass through Te Puke where we can see acres of kiwifruit orchards - the iconic fruit of the Bay of Plenty which is exported around the world. Then it's through farmland, native bush and forested areas, past Lake Rotoiti and Lake Rotorua before arriving at Te Puia, Rotorua's most famous geothermal destination situated at Te Whakarewarewa.
Te Puia is also the Maori Arts and Crafts Institute and the location of the famous Pohutu geyser. We can visit the carving school and see craftsman at work, and the watch traditional flax weaving.
A short walk through the geothermal valley of Whakarewarewa to the mud pools, famous Pohutu geyser and the hot pools that make Te Puia unique. See New Zealand's iconic flightless bird, the Kiwi in a purpose built Kiwi-house and explore the recreated traditional Maori fortified village.
Seats are reserved for a Maori Cultural Performance; given on the Marae, in one of the few fully carved meeting houses in New Zealand, a place of special spiritual significance. Here you will see the traditional songs, dances and demonstrations of fighting skills [including the Haka] performed.
Before departing Te Puia there is time for you to buy lunch at the cafe (own expense).
Next we drive through Rotorua city to see the Government Gardens, the Rotorua Bath House (now a museum), Rachel's Pool, the Blue Baths and the Polynesian Spa and other city sights depending on the time available.
Departing Rotorua, we return to Tauranga by an alternative scenic route over hills and through deep gorges.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Government Gardens Rotorua
- Entrance fees
- Experienced and professional driver/guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Comfortable air-conditioned transport
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour is not suitable for users of mobility scooters [unless very small collapsible ones] or electric wheelchairs. Folding manual wheelchairs can be accommodated but passengers must be able to enter a coach or minibus using the standard steps. Our staff can assist.
- Infants 0 to 3 may travel free if seated on parents lap. Infant rate applies if a seat is required.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.