Be captivated by the views of off shore Islands, the township and the stunning Main Beach, which has been named one of New Zealand's best beaches! You can expect to see various types of sea birds, perhaps seals and dolphin and occasionally the odd Orca Whale
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Your guide will share interesting stories and facts about the Bay of Plenty’s past and present, including how the Mount got its name!
You will gradually climb 232m (761.2 feet) to the top of Mount Maunganui, stopping occasionally to listen to stories and facts about the history of the region as you are guided to the summit. Allow the expansive views to take your breath away throughout the journey. It is even possible to see the steam venting off the marine volcano "White Island" and the views of other shore Islands such as The Mayor Island or Tuhua as the Maori know it as, on certain days.
The stunning Main Beach was named one of New Zealand’s best beaches! See it stretch on for miles. You can also expect to see various types of wildlife such as sea birds, rabbits, sheep, and perhaps seals and dolphin. If you are lucky, you may even see a whale!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Part of the view from the top!
- Local professional guide with in depth historical information of the region
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infants are the sole responsibility of the parent
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately including good walking shoes, a hat, sunblock and a light wind jacket
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.