Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão totalmente narrada
You will be met at the Port gates by your driver/guide in a minivan and take a drive along the waterfront of Pilot Bay Mount Maunganui, then along the picturesque Marine Parade, Mount Maunganui's surf beach with its many luxurious homes.
Afterwards, stop for a walk on Papamoa Beach, paddle in the water or talk to the fishermen on the beach and gather seashells. Pass through Te Puke, the “Kiwi Fruit Capital” of New Zealand, and stop to visit Kiwi 360, a kiwifruit orchard where you will be shown how kiwifruit is grown. You will have the opportunity to taste some of their signature products such as the gold kiwifruit, green kiwifruit, as well as little kiwi berries, plus kiwifruit wine and liqueur.
You will continue your tour to Rotorua where you will visit the Rotorua lakefront for a great photo opportunity and take a walk through the Government Gardens. Upon arrival at Te Puia, the Maori Cultural Centre, you will learn about the various meanings of the Maori carvings, Maori culture, its history, myths, legends and beliefs. You will also go to a Maori cultural performance and experience the traditional challenges, plus song and dance including the fearsome Haka, or posture, dance.
You may like to purchase some lunch (at your own expense) from Pohutu Cafe on site. We recommend trying a traditional Hangi meal, which is cooked in a pit in the ground.
After your visit at the cultural center, head over to the geo-thermal valley to see the boiling mud pools and steaming geysers erupting up to 30-meters in the air. Visit the Kiwi House where you will see New Zealand's national bird, the flightless and endangered Kiwi Bird. On the way back back to your ship, we'll take a short drive through Tauranga.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Partidas da excursão a pequena distância do porto do cruzeiro
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Maori Culture and Geo-Thermal Valley
- Small-group tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Umbrellas provided for wet weather
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.