- Opção ideal para famílias
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
Day 1: There will be a driver waiting for you when your plane lands, to take you to your hotel in Tel Aviv.
Day 2: Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee
Day 3: Caesarea, Acre, and Haifa
Day 4: Jerusalem Old and New City
Day 5: Jericho and Bethlehem
Day 6: Masada and Dead Sea
Day 7: 8:30 Pick up. A driver will be waiting to take you to the Arava border. You will be assisted with border proceedings,and on the Jordanian side a driver will be waiting to take you to Petra. overnight in Petra.
Day 8: Approximately 9:00pm, for pick-up to Cairo. Have about two hours to grab a bite to eat or go for a swim in Eilat, before departing for Cairo. Drive to the Taba border, you will be assisted with the border proceedings. A driver will be waiting for you on the Egyptian side. Drive to Mt. Sinai. Climb the mountain and see the sunrise.
Day 9: Mt. Sinai and St. Catherine
Day 10: Cairo
Day 11:A driver will take you to the Cairo airport, for your flight to Aswan. You will be transferred to your ship, and checked in. Eat lunch on board and then start touring - see Philae temple- High Dam- Felucca around the islands.
Day 12: Kom Ombo temple- Edfu temple- Luxor
Day 13: West Bank- Hatshepsut- Memnon
Day 14: Breakfast, and then check out procedures from the cruise. After check out, tour the East Bank, with the Karnak and Luxor temples. Lunch at a local restaurant, after lunch transfer to the Luxor airport for flight to Cairo.
Day 15: Egyptian Museum- Coptic Cairo- Citadel and Mosque -
Day 16: Cairo- day free.
Day 17: Breakfast and transfer to Cairo airport for your international flight. -
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
2 + Traveller in a 3* hotel
17 Day Israel Jordan and Egypt Tour for 2+ Travellers in 3* hotel in Israel,Jordan and Egypt.
A partir de
USD 3.557,00Detalhes de preços
2+ travelleris in a 4* hotel
17 Day Israel Jordan and Egypt Tour for 2+ Travellers in 4* hotel in Israel,Jordan and Egypt.
A partir de
USD 5.386,00Detalhes de preços
2 + travellers in a 5* hotel
17 Day Israel Jordan and Egypt Tour for 2+ Travellers in 5* hotel in Israel,Jordan and Egypt.
A partir de
USD 5.843,00Detalhes de preços
single traveller in a 3* hotel
17 days Isreal, Jordan, Egypt. in a 3* hotel
A partir de
USD 5.500,00Detalhes de preços
single traveller in a 4* hotel
17 Day Israel Jordan and Egypt Tour forsingle Travellers in 4* hotel in Israel,Jordan and Egypt.
A partir de
USD 7.326,00Detalhes de preços
single traveller in a 5* hotel
17 Day Israel Jordan and Egypt Tour for single Travellers in 5* hotel in Israel,Jordan and Egypt.
A partir de
USD 7.786,00Detalhes de preços
Jerusalem the Western Wall
- 16 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- 16 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- 6 Lunches
- Meals as per itinerary
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- River cruise
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- The listed price does not include a $130 per person departure tax, payable when you arrive in Eilat The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control. This tax is for both the Jordanian border and the Egyptian border.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Visa for Egypt $50 USD, you can purchase at the border, it is not available for purchase prior to travel
- Visa for Jordan $75 USD, you can purchase at the border, it is not available for purchase prior to travel
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Day 2: Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee. Church of Annunciation, Mt. Precipitation, Church of St.Joseph
Day 3: Caesarea, Acre, and Haifa. Roman theater, hippodrome, Baha'i gardens and shrine, grottos, Crusader city, Turkish prison
Day 4: Jerusalem. Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Western Wall, Armenian Quarter, Jewish Quarter, Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum
Day 5:Jericho and Bethlehem. Church of Nativity, Crusader Church, Milk Grotto, Shepards field
Day 6:Masada and the Dead Sea. Palaces, bath house, synagogue, Roman barracks, Swim in the Dead Sea
Day 7:Petra. Treasury, mourning houses, caves, temples, tombs, amphitheater, facades
Day 8:Petra and Mt. Sinai. Climb Mount Sinai at night.
Day 9:Mt. Sinai and St. Catherine. Church, Monastery, Library
Day 10:Cairo. Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Open air Museum
Day 11:Flight- Check in Cruise- Philae temple- High Dam- Felucca around the islands
Day 12:Kom Ombo temple- Edfu temple- Luxor
Day 13:West Bank- Hasheput Temple and Memon
Day 14:Luxor and Karnak Temples, and flight
Day 15:Egyptian Museum, Coptic Cairo, and Mosque
Day 16:Cairo. Free day
Day 17:Flight home