- Opção ideal para famílias
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
Day 2: 07:15 Caesarea, the hippodrome, theater, and the remains of a Roman temple. In Haifa, tour the Baha’i gardens and shrine. Acre, tour the Crusader City and Turkish prison.
Day 3: 07:15 Nazareth and Sea of Galilee. On the way to Nazareth stop at the Mount of Precipitation. In Nazareth tour the Church of St. Joseph and the Church of Annunciation. Continue on to the Sea of Galilee, and visit Capernaum at the bottom of Mt. Beatitude. Tour the Benedictine Church and the home of Peter. At the Sea of Galilee you can be baptized in the waters of the Jordan River. Pass Mount Tabor on the drive back.
Day 4: 07:15 Safed, Tiberias, and Mt. Meron. Tour 2 prominent graves in Tiberias. Visit the tomb of Rabbi Baal Hanes, and Rabbi Mosh E Maimon. Tour the Old City in Safed, including the synagogue of Ari Hakadosh, an artist gallery, and a visitor center. See the grave of Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai at Mount Meron. Every year people make the pilgrimage here.
Day 5: 07:15 Bethlehem and Jericho. Pass by the Inn of the Good Samaritan. Stop at the sea level marker and continue to Jericho. The first stop in Jericho will be Mount Temptation. Tour the excavations in Jericho, and reach Bethlehem to tour the Church of Nativity, and the Church of St. Catherine. Pass the milk grotto and Shepherd’s Fields as we are leaving Bethlehem.
Day 6: 07:15 Masada and the Dead Sea. Drive to Masada and go up by cable car. Tour the restored bath house, Roman barracks, the palaces, and a synagogue. Pass Ein Gedi on our way to the Dead Sea, view the caves at Qumran were the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Take a therapeutic swim in the waters of the Dead Sea.
Day 7: 08:00-08:30 Tel Aviv. Start the day with a tour to the Diaspora Museum. This museum shows the history and culture of the Jewish people. Tour the business, and entertainment center of Israel. Stop at the Rabin Center. Take a walk in Old Jaffa, with the ancient ruins, and see the artists’ quarter. Tour the first neighborhood of Tel Aviv, Neve Tzedek. Walk along Sheinkin street with the shops, cafes, and the youthful feel of the place.
Day 8: 07:15 Jerusalem. View the Old City from up above, you will be able to see the Mount of Olives, the Garden of Gethsemane, and the Church of all Nations. Enter the Lions’ Gate of the Old City, pass the Armenian Quarter, to arrive at the Byzantine Cardo. Visit the Jewish Quarter to the Wailing Wall (Western Wall). Walk along the Via Dolorosa to the Stations of the Cross, where you will see many pilgrims walking the same route. At the end of the path, arrive at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. We will take a walk through the Old City market, so you can buy something if you wish. Go for a tour of Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum.
Day 9: Transfer to Ben Gurion airport for your flight home.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 9 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- 9 Breakfasts
- 8 Lunches
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for 3 persons there will be a single supplement, unless it will be 3 persons to a room.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.