Main attraction of this tour is visiting 8 World Heritage sites of UNESCO. Mt.Fuji, Kyoto, Nara, Himeji Castle, Iwami Ginzan (silver mine), A-Bomb Dome, Itsukushima Shrine and Koyasan. Please enjoy beautiful contrast between cherry and traditional architectures and nature scene.
Idiomas da excursão
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
Arrived at Narita Airport and guide takes you to the Hotel.
Stay in: Tokyo
DAY 2: Tokyo Sightseeing
A Kimono lady will ride the bus with you.
Tsukiji Fish Outer Market (Not Tuna auction)
Asakusa Sensoji Temple
Sakura Festival in Ueno park at night
Stay in: Tokyo
DAY 3: Tokyo - Mt.Fuji-Hakone-Hamamatsu
Mt.Fuji 5th station
Lake Ashi / cruise and cable car
Tonight, enjoy your stay in the hotel with a large Onsen (Hot Spring)
Stay in: Hamamatsu
DAY 4: Hamamatsu-Mikawaanjo-Kyoto
Bullet Train ride experience to Kyoto
Golden Pavilion(Kinkakuji Temple)
Kimono Show (Nishijin Textile Center)
Gion (District where Geisha and Maiko work)
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Stay in : Kyoto
DAY 5: Kyoto-nara-Osaka
Gekkeikan Sake Brewery
Nara Deer Park
Stay in : Osaka
DAY 6: Osaka-Himeji-Matsue
Stay in : Matsue
DAY 7: Matsue-Izumo-Iwami-Hiroshima
Izumo Taisha Shinto Shrine
Iwami Ginzan (silver mine)
Peace Memorial Park & Museum
Stay in : Hiroshima
DAY 8: Hiroshima-Kurashiki-Takamatsu
Itsukushima Shinto Shrine
Kurashiki Bikan historical quarter
Stay in : Takamatsu
DAY 9: Takamatsu-Tokushima-Wakayama-Koyasan
Takamatsu Ritsurin Park
Meals: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner : Shojin Ryori (vegetarian meal made by Buddhist monks)
Stay in : Shukubo (Guest house managed by temple)
DAY 10: Koyasan-Osaka
During the mornings, Shukubo have devoted themselves to pray for the repose of ancestor's souls .
Some of Shukubo show this ceremony daily.
Stay in : Osaka
DAY 11: Osaka-Kansai International Airport
Relax on your way back home. Take home a souvenir for memory sake.
Tour concludes at Kansai International Airport
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Accommodations consist of 7 nights Western style, 2 nights Japanese style and 1 night at Shukubo (guest house of temple in Koyasan) accommodation
- Meet and greet upon arrival at Narita Airport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking local guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B,L,D)
- Admission fees and activities
- Entry fees to sites, gardens, and museums listed in the itinerary
- International Airfares
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travel by air conditioned, private coach, baggage handling free
- For arrivals at Narita Airport (NRT), this tour starts in Tokyo and ends in Osaka, with departures at Osaka Kansai Airport (KIX)
- Vegetarian or special meals can be arranged
- Please note that the meet and greet and airport transfer to the first hotel is ONLY available on the first day of the tour after 10am.
- If you plan to stay extra nights before the start of the tour, please arrange your own hotel transfer
- Tour schedule and prices subject to change without notice