Leave Tokyo's skyscrapers behind for a taste of daily life in historic Japan on this 3.5-hour walking tour through the Yanaka district. Developed as a temple town during the Edo period, people have long visited Yanaka for worship and sightseeing. Together with a small group of no more than 10 people, follow in their footsteps and admire the area's charming temples and cherry blossom trees.
Idiomas da excursão
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Conduzida por um guia local
Listen as your local guide introduces you to the history and culture of the area, which was established as a temple town during the Edo period of the 16th through 19th centuries. Stroll down the charming Yanaka-Ginza, a shopping street from the old days where you can stop for some snacks or traditional sweets. Visit the cemetery of Yanaka Reien, which is a popular spot for cherry blossom-viewing. Perhaps, if you visit in the season, you will see some of those blooming pink flowers yourself. Take time to explore the many temples of the area; wander the labyrinthine network of paths, and soak up the ambiance, imagining what it might have been like to have been here back in the Edo days.
Make sure to ask your guide any last questions before saying goodbye, close to the meeting point, 3.5 hours after you set out.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Transportation expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.