Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
Visit the Whirlpool Rapids to experience the natural phenomenon of the Niagara River. Choose to enjoy a Hornblower cruise (seasonal), the Journey Behind the Falls experience, or admission to the Skylon Tower.
Then enjoy a full Canadian buffet lunch (additional cost) at the Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant, in the Sheraton Hotel Penthouse Level. Savor a tasty meal with a lot to choose from while enjoying the spectacular view of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. This is an awesome photo opportunity.
Next take a scenic drive on Niagara Parkway. Winston Churchill famously called this 'The Prettiest Sunday Afternoon Drive in the World.' Visit the Floral Clock, one of the most popular sights in Niagara, between the Botanical Gardens and Queenston Heights Park. This 40-foot-wide (12-meter) working clock is one of the largest in the world.
Do some souvenir shopping and make a stopover at Queenston Heights, where you can learn about the famous Battle of Queenston Heights. Queenston Heights Park is the site of a War of 1812 battle in which Sir Isaac Brock was killed. A 150-foot (50-meter) monument, perched above the Niagara Escarpment, was built in his honor.
Stop at the 'Smallest Chapel in the World' and have 75 minutes to explore Niagara-on-the-Lake. You will appreciate the quaint shops and boutiques that line Queen Street, the main drag of Niagara-on-the-Lake, as well as the proximity of wineries, brew pubs and even a chocolate factory.
Be treated as a wine connoisseur at a world-class winery, Pillitteri Estates Winery, where you'll enjoy a complimentary wine or grape juice tasting. Feel free to purchase any wines of your choice. The famous Ice Wine is available here.
You'll be dropped off at your hotel upon return to Toronto.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Canadian Niagara Falls
- Hornblower Boat (seasonal), Skylon Tower or Journey behind the Falls included
- Niagara on the Lake (75-minutes)
- Wine-tasting, including famous Ice Wine
- Floral clock
- Lanyards as gifts
- Free water bottles during tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Sheraton on the Falls buffet lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Helicopter ride (extra charge)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that the 9am departure time is from hotels in downtown Toronto, 9:30am from airport hotels
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Passports not required as there will be no crossing of the borders
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.