Idiomas da excursão
- Oferta ocasional
- Experiência Única
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui jantar
Weather plays an important role in any Northern Lights experience and determines where your guide will decide to drive. The first option is the west coast side of Tromsø, with beautiful landscapes. If the coast is cloudy, head inland and chase the better weather in different locations all the way to Finland, if needed. When you find a nice place with clear skies, your guide will make a camp with a bonfire for you to relax around, eat homemade soup, and take some pictures. Sometimes you have to wait for Aurora Borealis to appear, while other times, you may be lucky enough to enjoy the show for the whole evening. Mother Nature makes that decision for you, but your guide will make sure that you have everything else covered for an enjoyable experience in the Arctic.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
6pm (October 15th to March 14th)
7pm (March 15th to March 31st)
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Aurora Borealis in Tromso, Norway.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Vegetarian/Vegan option available
- Souvenir photos (by email after the tour)
- Hotel drop-off
- Thermal suits, hats and mittens
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Please note that the following information is important for us to assure the best service.
- We encourage you to provide us with your email address to be able to send you the pictures after the tour
- When exceptional situations arise (e.g. weather cancellations) it is important to reach you. This is easiest if you provide your contact on the road (phone number + correct country code)
- Winter equipment is included, please give us your clothing and shoe sizes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking as well as medical condition if needed
- Please bring your passport with you in case you need to cross to Finland during the tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Make sure you wear a warm base layer, winter clothes including warm shoes, a hat, mittens, a scarf and woollen socks.
- A small amount of walking is involved
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please be prepared for limited toilet facilities, there will be a gas station stop during the drive, however the camp itself is in the wild Arctic nature where the only toilet possibilities are in the forest (there are no pre-built facilities)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if less than 2 passengers per tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.