Idiomas da excursão
- Confirmação instantânea
- Inclui almoço
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
One of the many art villages in the Ubud area, Mas is known for wood carving. The craftsmen here work with woods such as banyan and palm to create their handicrafts, a skill preserved from past generations; you can observe them working in open-air shops on items like masks, tables, chairs, and statues. Then enter Ubud itself, located in central Bali among lush rice paddies and considered the cultural center and arts and crafts hub of the island. Home to both local and foreign artists, Ubud features numerous art galleries.
Next, continue your journey to Kintamani in the Mt. Batur area, where you can admire the Tegalalang rice terraces. The paddies are important for their traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system called subak, which, according to history, was passed down by a holy man in the 8th century. Enjoy the view of palms and rice fields in front of Mt. Agung, the holiest and highest mountain in Bali, before continuing to the top of the ridge of Mt. Batur, which provides a view of the volcano's 4.5-mile-wide (7.5-km) crater. Here, you'll be served lunch and have time to enjoy the stunning view.
On your way back to your hotel, make a short stop at Goa Gajah temple, aka the Elephant Cave, which was revealed to the public in 1923, with its bathing site discovered and restored only in 1954.
Your day trip ends with hotel drop-off.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Private - Standard Class
Standard class: the excursion is operated by standard vehicles such as Suzuki APV, Toyota Avanza, Toyota Pregio, Isuzu ELF or Mini Bus (subject to availability)
A partir de
USD 62,50Detalhes de preços
Private - Superior Class
Superior class: the excursion is operated by superior vehicles such as Toyota Innova or Toyota Commuter (subject to availability)
A partir de
USD 75,00Detalhes de preços
Private Day Tour of East Coast in Bali from Ubud
- Entrance fees (except harbor entrance fee)
- Private guide
- Shared hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Harbor entrance fee, if applicable
- Hotels transfers outside of the select regions of Bali, including ports/harbors (supplemental fee applies)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Standard class option: Tour is operated by a standard vehicle such as Suzuki APV, Toyota Avanza, Toyota Pregio, Isuzu ELF, or Mini Bus (subject to availability)
- Superior class option: Tour is operated by a superior vehicle such as Toyota Innova or Toyota Commuter (subject to availability)