Idiomas da excursão
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- In the morning at 9:00am, drive to the Hustai National Park. This area is home to the Mongolian wild horse known as Perzevalski horse (takhi) with unique landscape that features mountain and steppe.
- Around 11:00am, you will arrive and check-in the tourist Ger camp. There, you will visit a small Ger museum about the wild horse Takhi.
- After lunch in the camp, you will take a short drive to see for wild horse Takhi. Enjoy some hiking to see wild horse in their natural habitat. There are great opportunities to take photo for these endangered horses and watching wild flowers. If you are lucky, you can see fox, deer, roe deer, eagle, and more animals and birds…
- Drive back to the Ger camp for dinner and overnight.
- After breakfast in the Ger camp, at 8:00am, you will drive to Terelj National Park. On the way, visit Manzshir Monastery located in the luxuriant valley of the Bogd Khan Mountain National Park. Destroyed in 1932, Manzshir Monastery is the only remaining temple that has been restored with a museum at the site telling the story of the Monastery. The surrounding area is perfect for a walk through green woods, meadows and mountain clear water streams.
- Around 1:00pm, you will arrive at tourist Ger camp, which is located in the most spectacular spot in Terelj National park. The national park is one of the most visited and interesting national parks in Mongolia. You can see the extraordinary formation of rocks and stones; some of them look quite similar to turtles.
- After lunch and some personal refreshment in the Ger camp, you will visit local nomad family to experience firsthand how people live the country side, a lifestyle which has not changed for centuries. Here you can help the herders with their daily tasks to get an idea of how nomadic people alongside of their livestock. There is also a great possibility that herders will let you try riding Mongolia horses.
- Return to the camp for dinner and overnight accommodation. Before or after the dinner, you can explore around the camp and take some photos of beautiful scenery.
- In the morning at 10:00am, you will take a short drive to see Turtle Rock - interesting rock formation looking like a turtle and visit Ariyabal Meditation Temple - surrounded by scenic mountains with massive rock formations and sits at top of the mountain.
- After lunch at the camp, drive back to Ulaanbaatar. On the way, you will drive to “Genghis Khan Statue Complex” which is currently the biggest (132ft/40m tall) equestrian statue in the world. There is a recreation area, restaurants, and souvenir shops occupy the base structure. From here, take the elevator or walk to the head of the horse through chest and back neck of the horse, where you will have farseeing and good panorama view over the complex area.
- You will arrive in Ulaanbaatar around 5:00pm and transferred back to the hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Nomad family in Terelj
- Private English-speaking guide
- 2 nights accommodation at Ger camp, sharing one Ger with two separate beds
- All meals as listed in itinerary (Breakfast-2, Lunch-3 and Dinner-2)
- All transfers and transport with comfortable, private air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees of attractions, national parks and protected areas (Hustai National Park, BogdKhan Mountain National Park (Manzushir), Genghis Khan’s Statue Complex, Terelj National Park, Ariyabal Meditation temple in Terelj N.P, and sightseeing in Ulaanbaatar)
- Bottled mineral water (0.5x2per person per day)
- Road & toll fees
- Included all taxes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Horse riding fee (If you would like to ride horse, it's around 7-8USD for one hour. You can pay directly to horse owner.)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.