Idiomas da excursão
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
Our adventure begins visiting an outdoor museum of ancient and impressive field trains.
Enter the Salar by Colchani where we will see the salt processing and piles of salt, visit the hotel salt, eyes water and continue downtown to visit the Incahuasi Island of volcanic rock and giant cactus and a top that climb it becomes extraordinary viewpoint of the white salt plain.
Then we'll go north, a distance of several kilometers to the Thunupa volcano, whose slopes accede to visit the Pucara of Ayque (pre-Columbian ruins), with great views, Coquesa Mummies and the Mirador de Thunupa, which ascend in car to near its crater for a breathtaking view of the Salar, in all its glory.
Overnight at the Hotel Tayka de Sal, which are ecological model and hotels with private bathroom, heating and excellent service. The hotel Tayka de Sal is located at the foot of the majestic volcano Tunupa.
Day 2 (B, L, D)
In the morning we go to the island fish and then continue to the Mala Mala Bay, at the opposite end of the Salar to head to Galaxy Cave, an extraordinary place where we can appreciate ancestral burials and petrified cactus.
We arrived to Tayka Red Stone Hotel located in San Pedro de Quemes, where we will enjoy a unique dining experience with the flavors of regional food.
To the south are Cañapa gaps, Stinking, Chiarkota, Honda and Ramadita, where large numbers of flamingos can be founded. Other birds, such as geese and Andean gulls accompany the flamingos in these lagoons flanked by snow-capped volcanoes that have a green skirt down (brava straw yareta and thola).
We enter to the deserter sand and pebbles where the landscapes painted very beautiful shades in order to reach the hotel
Day 3: (B, L)
At dawn we will go in search of known geysers Sol de Mañana. They arrive at the first rays of light. This is the highest point of the route, about 5000 m.
The cold is intense. You will see pools where the land seems to boil red, gray and scarlet mud can be traversed by us in their own shores. The desert and Salar de Chalviri is another scene of great landscape value that combines the white snow, ocher desert, the blue water and white of borax. In one corner we can take a bath in Termas de Polques and enjoy a hearty breakfast outdoors.
And almost as an excess and to leave this desert valley, we will visit Laguna Verde, at the foot of the volcano Licancabur.
We arrive at this lagoon just on time to see how the water go from emerald green to a duller.
In return we stop for lunch at Laguna Colorada, main nesting center of the three species of flamingos and whose algae and plankton activated by solar radiation and wind give both pink lagoon as part of the legs and plumage these exotic birds.
No one can forget the experience of this journey!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Local guide
- 2 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Glass of Champagne
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.