Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Depart from the B and B in Valparaiso at 4am before collecting all others from the Square Sotomayer at 4:15am. On the way to Chanaral, make a brief stop at 7:30am to enjoy breakfast the B&B prepared in advance. Upon arrival in Chanaral, at approximately 1pm, take one hour to relax and enjoy a coffee or a snack before beginning the 3-hour whale-watching tour.
While searching for whales, pass by Chaparral Island for the opportunity to observe birds as well as sea and land animals. Return around 5pm to enjoy free time for the next three hours. At 8pm, enjoy a Chilean barbecue dinner the local community has provided.
DAY 2: Chanaral to Vicuna (B, D)
From 8-10am, enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Afterwards, take one more whale-watching boat trip. Arrive back at the hotel and enjoy free time from 1 until 3pm. Depart Chanara at approximately 3pm, traveling through the desert of Atacama, where Guanacos and desert foxes live. On the way to Vicuna, the group will stop to buy locally produced olive oil and delicious goat cheese. Upon arrival in Vicuna, (approximately 7:30pm), enjoy free time until 10:15pm. The tour operator will provide a voucher for dinner at one of the local restaurants during that time. At 10:30pm, the group will observe the clear night sky at the Mamalluca Observatory.
DAY 3: Vicuña to Valparaiso (B)
Enjoy breakfast between 8 and 10am before exploring Vicuna with the remaining free time. At 12:15pm, head out to the view point, Virgin Hill. At 1pm, leave the view point and stop in a picturesque village, Villaseca where you will enjoy lunch in the solar kitchen from 1:20 to 3pm. Afterwards, visit a second one called Diaguitas, where you will also have the opportunity to try out the first brewery of Elqui Valley, Guayacan. At 4:15pm, enjoy a tour and tasting at Pisquera ABA.
Finally, at 5:30pm, begin the journey back, with short stops in papaya shops along the way. Arrive back in Valparaiso between 11 and 11:30pm that night.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Private 2-Person Tour
Two passengers for a private, flexible tour. Personalized itinerary including 4x4 off road jeep or other excursions
A partir de
USD 1.299,00Detalhes de preços
Maximum of 10 per group
A partir de
USD 690,00Detalhes de preços
Private 4-Person Tour
Four passengers for a private, flexible tour. Personalized itinerary including 4x4 off road jeep or other excursions
A partir de
USD 799,00Detalhes de preços
- 2-night accommodation
- Small-group tour (maximum 10 people if option selected)
- Private tour (if option selected)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply for the small-group option. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least six passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of one suitcase and one carry-on bag. Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs, or bikes) may have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if excess luggage is acceptable
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Boat tour subject to favorable weather conditions