Idiomas da excursão
- Experiência Única
- Preço competitivo
- Inclui almoço com bufê
- Inclui bebidas gratuitas
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
The guide will balance out the boat in terms of positions and you will practice his basic paddling instructions for 10 mins or so. A paddle to the foot of the falls allows an incredible sight of the falls from below. The epic adventure will then begin. You will start your 23km journey over 19+ rapids most of which are grade 4 or 5. Low water season (when rapids are most turbulent), generally runs from August - December, and higher water rafting (usually Jan-mid/end March and again June-July) may clip some rapids and overall distance. Be aware rafting may close April-May - but this is subject to water levels.
Hammer your way through infamous rapids, whose names were conjured to instill fear and trepidation into would-be rafters, “The Overland Truck-eater”, “The Mother”, “Gnashing Jaws of Death” and the final biggy of the day “Oblivion”. Our experienced guides will steer you on an unforgettable ride through the formidable rapids of the mighty Zambezi. You will not only be enjoying the adrenaline pumping thrill of this exceptional activity, you will also marvel at the stark, sheer beauty and tranquility of the breathtaking Batoka gorge.
You now have a steep climb out of the gorge - you don't need to be superfit at all for this activity, but do need a reasonable level of fitness - just take your time. At the top, cold beers, braai (bbq), fruit, food etc await. You will be reflecting with your fellow rafters on the sheer extraordinaryness of it all. Climb aboard the bus back to town and get dropped of at your hotel between 1430-1500, and no doubt enjoy a well deserved nap. Be sure to catch the film show at Shearwater cafe at 6pm - when you can see incredible film footage and photos of your wonderful day.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Here we go!
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Round-trip shared transfer
- National Park Fees $10.
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lunch, cold beers and soft drinks are served at the end of the trip at the top of the gorge.
- Rafting is done in 8-man inflatable rafts captained by an experienced qualified river guide. All guides are First Aid qualified. You are going to get wet so please wear suitable clothing and footwear.
- Cost of trip excludes National Park fees of USD 10 per person to be paid locally.
- Videos and photos are taken of all rafting trips and are made available for viewing and purchase.
- The minimum age is 15 years but persons under the age of 18 years need to have signed authorisation from a parent or guardian.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.