Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui bebidas gratuitas
- Inclui almoço
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Viagem de vários dias
Cycling in a small group is great fun! Make new friends, meet new people with your guide alongside to ensure everything is taken care of, On the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail you’ll also enjoy some extra privileges, including exclusive wine tasting tutorials, access to talks from local farm gate producers, and more. The cycling group size is limited to 10 riders and your guide, so it’s small enough to get to know your fellow riders, cycle at your own pace with no pressure, and enjoy the ambience of the beautiful scenery and surrounds.
Day 1: Beechworth (D)
Arrive in Beechworth, located around 3 hours by road north-east of Melbourne. Enjoy dinner with your guide and fellow cyclists and settle in for the night at your accommodation in Beechworth.
Day 2: Beechworth to Myrtleford (B,L,D)
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. Cycle the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail to Myrtleford. The day includes 43 kilometers of cycling consisting of downhill (20km), medium uphill (7km) and flat (16km). You’ll also visit some of the regions wineries with wine tastings and a winery lunch included. Overnight in Myrtleford
Day 3: Myrtleford to Bright (B,L,D)
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel. Ride the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail to Bright, 30 kilometers of flat riding. Along the way you'll visit farm gates and a winery lunch is included. At the end of the trail, a bus will meet you to transport you and and your bike, luggage and purchases back to Beechworth.
The self-guided tour will follow the same route. Before departing from Beechworth, you will receive maps and information of places to visit throughout your ride.
Please note: Bike hire is not included. You are welcome to bring your own equipments or bikes are avialble for hire. Please advise at the time of booking if bike hire is required. New hybrid easy to ride Avanti bikes available at AU$50 per bike payable direct. They are fully supported with repair or replace policy, dropped off and picked up so no stress, includes helmet, lock and bike for duration of your tour.
An electric bike is perfect if you're not sure about your cycling ability or don't want to strain those legs! Make life easy and take on any hills with ease. Or if you have a partner or friend that doesn't ride but would still love to join you on a tour, then this is the ideal solution. Electric bikes are available at AU$100 per bike for the duration of the tour, payable direct.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Self-guided tour (not with a group or a guide) Operates daily. Price is based on 2 people sharing a twin room.
A partir de
USD 381,03Detalhes de preços
Friends on fun cycling weekend food, wine, scenery
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
- Local guide (if small-group guided option is selected)
- Luggage transfer and on call support
- Return transport from Bright to Beechworth
- Bike and helmet. You are welcome to bring your own or you can hire a new hybrid easy to ride Avanti bike at AU$50, payable direct or an electric bike at AU$100, payable direct. Please advise if a bike is required at the time of booking
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transport to/from Beechworth
- Insurance & other personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately