Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Begin your day with a personally guided tour of the winery encompassing both the old and the new technologies utilized. Traditional red wines are fermented in the same vats that were used in the 1800’s. But wine-making techniques change and improve with time. In addition to the historic winery, the modern winery employs up to date wine-making techniques and practices. There is no better winery at which to experience a history of wine-making. You can learn why some older techniques are still preferred and where new practices produce a better wine.
Following this you will learn the art of wine-making in the form of blending, the motto being that “the whole is greater than the sum of the parts”. Guided by a Wine Ambassador you will start with individual wines and blend them to create a wine that is truly yours. A 750ml bottle of your blend will be yours to take away.
After all your hard work making your own blend you will no doubt be hungry for lunch! The Wetlands Café is perched overlooking the wetlands providing an ideal setting for a relaxed lunch with some fine wines. Enjoy a three course lunch created with the finest local produce and matched to pairings of current and mature wines. You will learn the characteristics of a wine when it is young and when it is mature. Two pairings, a white and a red will be presented by a Wine Ambassador who will explain the characteristics of the wines.
Finish the day with a Wetlands Ecology Tour accompanied by an expert guide who will walk with you through the wetlands trail and explain the restoration work that has been completed, the work being done to save the endangered species that live in the wetlands and the impact the ecological work has on the winery and wines.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Spend a day at an historic Australian Winery
- Guided winery tour
- Wetlands ecology tour
- Wine blending class
- Sample bottle of your blend
- 3-course lunch with matching wine
- Professional Wine Ambassador
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.