Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui almoço
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
Located in a historic building on Jervois Quay, the museum features exhibits that detail the city’s maritime history, early Maori and European settlements and Wellington's changes during the 20th century. Learn about Maori mythic figures such as the Taniwha, powerful spirits who live in deep waters including those of Wellington Harbour. Your guide leads you through the highlights of the fascinating exhibits and gives you time to browse on your own.
Departing the museum, head south of the city on an exhilarating 4WD journey to Red Rocks on the ‘seal coast’ near Owhiro Bay. During the drive, your guide points out an active fault line, old Maori settlement sites, Terawhiti Station and more. Cross spectacularly scenic headlands to reach Red Rocks, where a colony of fur seals hauls out on the rust-colored rocks. Observe the seals and enjoy exceptional views of the Tasman Sea where it meets the Pacific Ocean, the tumultuous waters of Cook Strait and the distant mountain ranges of the South Island.
After taking in the south coast, return to Wellington where you savor a delicious lunch at a bistro cafe with panoramic views over the harbor. Then visit the Wellington Botanic Garden, a 60-acre (25-hectare) estate that is the only botanic garden in New Zealand dedicated solely to native plants. Your guide shares stories of the New Zealand bush as you walk along scenic paths lined with native forest, plant and flower collections. You may also see native birds such as tui, kereru, silver eye, kingfisher, grey warbler, and bell birds.
At the end of a fascinating full-day tour, your tour ends with return to your hotel.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
Wellington South Coast Seals Small-Group Tour
- Small-group tour
- Morning tea
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by private 4WD vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Small-group tour, maximum of 6 passengers
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Warm clothes during the cooler months, from May to November
- Passengers arriving by cruise ship, please note you'll be picked up directly at the dock as soon as you disembark
- Please wear comfortable shoes if you feel like exploring and bring your camera
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.