Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui embarque e entrega gratuitas no porto
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Excursão com tudo incluso
Built in traditional style, Papua Paradise offers an exceptionally high standard of comfort and service. It’s surrounded with pristine reefs and unspoiled flora, making it an amazing haven for both divers and non-divers.
It’s an unforgettable diving experience which begins with Gangga Divers. One of the very few PADI Dive Resorts in West Papua run by international and professional dive instructors who dive with safety in mind. Dive with manta rays, sharks, and shoals of schooling fish; explore reef slopes with some of the widest diversity of corals in the world, and housing some of the best macro diving of Raja Ampat; and end the day with a perfect ocean sunset view from your private balcony.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
8 Days Raja Ampat at Paradise Resort for Non Divers
A partir de
USD 1.638,75Detalhes de preços
8 Days Raja Ampat at Paradise Resort for Divers
A partir de
USD 3.250,00Detalhes de preços
- 7 nights at Papua Paradise Eco Resort (superior water bungalow room) on full board basis (breakfast = international buffet, lunch and dinner)
- Transfers from/to Sorong Airport by A/C car and by speed boat based on flight at Sorong
- Daily afternoon tea or coffee and cakes
- Unlimited diving in the range of 6 miles (10 kilometers) from the resort (for diver section) i.e maximum 4 dives per day
- Rates includes scuba tanks, weights belts, guide, beach towel, water & fruits, hot tea
- Divers, Nitrox is free for Nitrox Certified Divers
- Transfers from/to any other resort or location are subject to surcharge, as well as arrival/departure not on their scheduled days (i.e., Monday and Thursday)
- Entrance fee to National Park of Raja Ampat, subject to change without prior notice: current IDR 500,000 per person, to be paid on the spot
- Domestic flight ticket from Denpasar (DPS) to Sorong (SOQ) or V.V.
- High/peak season surcharges
- Any compulsory applicable during certain event
- Other diving package and equipment
- For non-Nitrox Certified Divers, Nitrox will be charged
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry, etc.
- Others meals besides breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Free visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise visa fee on arrival will be applied. Currently the fee is $35USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Divers registering for diving education or fun diving will have to submit a medical statement not older than 6 months, stating their fitness to dive
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.