Small intimate tours with knowledgeable and conscientious guides allow you to really enjoy your time travelling through the amazing old growth Karri Forests, then discovering the inland landlocked Yeagarup Dunes before heading through the coastal heath to the beach and mouth of the Warren River as it meets the ocean.
This half day tour gives you a great introduction into Australia; off-road with plenty of memorable and inspirational reasons to bring your camera! Fabulous for children of any ages - Lunch or homemade afternoon tea is also included.
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Conheça lugares fora dos circuitos habituais em uma 4x4
- Para toda a família
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
Explore the Warren National Park; discover the old growth giant Karri forest among seemingly impenetrable bush trails.
On entering the D'Entrecasteaux National Park we stop and give your time to stretch your legs on the banks of Dead Man’s Lake and learn about its history and take a glimpse at the start of the largest landlocked sand dune system in the Southern Hemisphere.
We traverse the sandy tracks to the giant wall of sand looming above you; it is inevitable, the dunes will swallow the forest. Together we will ascend these dunes and experience the wonder of the Yeagarup sand dune system.
On the South side of the dunes, travel through coastal heath with ancient flora with its beautiful mass of wildflowers in season (Sept - Nov).
On reaching the Great Southern Ocean you may wish to fly a kite or simply go for a short stroll. The mouth of the Warren River opens and closes, depending on the amazing powerful force of the water flow.
On returning to the lake enjoy lunch or afternoon tea in the peaceful and natural bush setting before your return to civilization at around 1pm or 6pm.
Currently operating the tours in a modified Toyota Landcruiser Arkana 4WD, enabling seating for up to 13 passengers and a Toyota Prado. Tours for larger groups are also available.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Departing the Pemberton Discovery Centre at 9am, this tour option includes a picnic lunch in the forest. The Picnic lunch is a DIY - make yourself - with local salad ingredients and fresh bread.
A partir de
USD 96,16Detalhes de preços
Our afternoon tour departs from the Pemberton Discovery Centre at 2pm and includes a delicious homemade afternoon tea.
A partir de
USD 96,16Detalhes de preços
Discover the Yeagarup Dunes
- Afternoon tea
- National Park fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.