Idiomas da excursão
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Experiência Única
- Oferta ocasional
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Disponibilidade limitada
Taking on the Sasquatch starts by checking in and then meeting the guide in the Upper Village. All guests have the option of a free GoPro for the duration of their tour, which is provided when checking in. If interested in purchasing the SD card, it can be arranged following the tour. The group will then take a short van ride (September to October) or the Wizard Chair Lift up Blackcomb Mountain to the set-up area. Guests will harness here and have a quick safety chat before being transported approximately five minutes to the Sasquatch zipline.
Guides will be waiting at each line ready to attach guests onto one of two side-by-side ziplines. The guides will explain everything, including taking a few steps down the stairs to wait. Acceleration happens very quickly, so just hold on (or let go) and enjoy the rush. Approximately two thirds of the way across, there will be a decrease in speed. This is the chance to really take in the amazing views of the mountains, village, lakes, rivers, forest, and glacier. Enjoy the remaining time on the zipline since it will be rolling into the slow-braking mechanism shortly, where more guides are waiting to disconnect passengers. The zip will take approximately 60 to 90 seconds.
Don't worry if the legs are feeling a little wobbly. That's normal. It's just the amazing adrenaline rush. From the viewing platform, watch as friends come across next. Once everyone from the group has zipped, there will be a short trail hike to download on the Whistler Village Gondola to Whistler Village, deharness and onto your next Whistler adventure.
GoPro footage can be purchased once in Whistler Village.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Check in at 9:45am
Check in 11:45am
Check in 1:45pm
Check in 3:45pm
The Sasquatch on Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains
- Wizard Chair admission ticket
- Driver and professional guide
- Use of helmet and harness
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 10-14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in almost all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If cancelled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- No bags, purses, or hanging camera's permitted
- Supplier does not have any on-site storage. Please arrange for storage prior to checking in
- Anything brought with guests is required to fit in their own zipped/secured pockets (wallets, cell phones, cameras, etc)
- Eyewear must be secured if worn on the Sasquatch. The supplier is not responsible for lost items
- Minimum weight 75 pounds, maximum weight 275 pounds
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.