- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Inclui jantar
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Start your evening by meeting your local, professional foodie guide, who will lead you to your first stop, a brewhouse, for tastings of locally brewed beers. After whetting your appetite, move on to a cozy and elegant, award-winning tapas spot, followed by a visit to a funky and cozy restaurant hidden from the main village. For your main course, the chef offers customers a unique reinvention of traditional comfort foods, with nourishing and beautiful ingredients. Choose from pan seared snapper, beet and barley risotto, rich and creamy wild mushrooms, and numerous other wholesome fusion dishes.
Your pants may be getting tighter, but there is still more to taste on this tour! Following the main course, make your way to a local chocolate shop for a sample of fresh fudge, and then end your feast at a trendy, casual lounge for the chef's desert selection. A sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section below.
To make the most of your evening, upgrade to include wine pairings, which include a 3-ounce (90-ml) glass of red or white wine (your choice) at each of the first three restaurants, plus a 1-ounce (30-ml) glass of British Columbia's famous icewine at the last stop. Additional wine and drinks can be purchased throughout the tour.
Open ticket - tour can be taken on any day during your visit!
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Please note: From December 17th to January 2nd, the tour will depart at 4:15pm (arrive promptly at 4:05pm for check-in)
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Dinner tour (food only); wine and cocktails available for purchase throughout the tour
A partir de
USD 77,49Detalhes de preços
Dinner Tour with Wine Pairings
Dinner tour with wine pairings; includes flight of 3 3oz beers, 2 3oz glasses of red or white wine at each of the first 3 restaurants, plus a 1oz glass of BC's famous icewine at the last restaurant
A partir de
USD 101,67Detalhes de preços
Whistler Dinner Tour
- 4-hour dinner tour in Whistler
- 4 full courses
- Wine pairing (if option selected)
- Professional, local guide
- Gratuities for all servers
- Alcoholic drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities for tour guide (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Moderate amount of easy walking
- Must be 19 to drink alcohol
- Wine and beverages can be purchased throughout the tour
- Main course is served at approximately 6pm (winter) and 6:30pm (summer)
- Open ticket - tour can be taken on any day during your visit!
Brewhouse: Tasting of two different locally brewed beers (included with both tour options)
Elements: Pan seared salmon over a bed of fresh vegetables
Stonesedge: Pan seared snapper, beet and barley risotto, caramelized lemon, grilled asparagus or crispy duck shepherd's pie
Rocky Chocolate: Tasty treat
Caramba: Chef's choice of seasonal dessert
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.