Experience the exhilaration of flying as you glide along steel ziplines, suspended high above the breathtaking white-water river that divides the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Your tour provides a discovery of mountain ecology that combines adventure with environmental education!
The tour area lies nestled in the valley between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains and covers over 33 acres (11 hectares) of land including areas of untouched, ancient coastal temperate rainforest. Interpretive signage is provided on platforms and around the course to illustrate key points about local ecology and wildlife. While not guaranteed, wildlife are commonly seen including bears, lynx, deer, owls, grouse and squirrels.
You have two options to choose from:
Five incredible ziplines varying in length from 200 feet (61 meters) to over 1,000 feet (300 meters) long connected via a network of canopy bridges and boardwalks. The Bear Tour is perfect for families, groups and those who have never ziplined before. Enjoy the freestyle line with the freedom to hang upside down!
On the Eagle Tour, you'll end your adventure by zipping all the way to Whistler village. A 2,000-foot (600-meter) awe-inspiring zipline makes this tour perfect for those who have already experienced ziplining or are seeking even more heart-pounding adrenaline!
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Centrally located in Whistler Village
Returns to the original departure point
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
9:30am Eagle Tour
2,400 feet awe-inspiring zipline tour is perfect for those who have experienced ziplining or are seeking a heart-pounding adrenaline. Check in 9:15am.
12:50pm Eagle Tour
2,400 feet awe-inspiring zipline tour is perfect for those who have experienced ziplining or are seeking a heart-pounding adrenaline. Check in 12:35pm.
10am Bear Tour
5 ziplines varying in length from 400 feet to over 1,000 feet, connected via a network of canopy bridges and boardwalks. Perfect for families, groups and first-time zipliners. Check in 9:45am.
12pm Bear Tour
5 ziplines varying in length from 400 feet to over 1,000 feet, connected via a network of canopy bridges and boardwalks. Perfect for families, groups and first-time zipliners. Check in 11:45am.
Ziptrek's free range harness ziplining
- 5 ziplines with 2 professional guides
- Transportation from Whistler Village(meeting point) to tour area and return to Village
- Harness and helmet
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuity (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children 6-14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Upper weight limit 275lbs
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the safety of expectant mothers, Ziptrek does not allow pregnant woman on zipline tours.
- Operates in almost all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Children at least 6 years but under 65lbs will ride tandem with a trained guide on two ziplines
- Minimum weight is 75lbs
What to bring:
- Dress for the day's weather but be advised that mountain weather can change quickly and unexpectedly. In summer, shorts and T-shirts are often suitable. In winter, we recommend guests wear the same gear they'd wear for a day of skiing — but without the ski boots. Layers work best. Some platforms have heaters to allow guests to warm up between zips.
- Wear hiking boots or athletic type footwear — dress shoes, high-heels and sandals are not permitted.
Health, Safety and Physical Requirements:
- Participants must be a minimum of 65lbs/30kgs (Bear Tours) or 75lbs/34kgs (Eagle Tours) to a maximum of 275lbs/125kgs. Children less than 65lbs can zip tandem with a guide. Please arrange through Ziptrek's Guest Services immediately following your reservation.
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- Be prepared for light physical exertion and be aware that the tour includes climbing stairs and some hiking.
- No smoking, drugs or alcohol are permitted on the tour at any time.
- Guests must be able to walk unassisted for the duration of the tour.
- Unfortunately, no one who is pregnant can participate
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.